+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Seeking ONE CCR Explorer

RBW Key Holder
    Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen's Avatar
    KISS CLASSIC

Megalodon, Kiss Sport

Seeking ONE CCR Explorer

I am seeking ONE experienced deep CCR diver to join ADM’s 2007 recon expedition to dive the deepest caldera in Guatemala, Lake Atitlan. (Extensive CCR deep experience required)

We have Oxygen, helium and sorb available on site and will be staying at ATI Divers located on the lakeside.

La Iguana Perdida

Our goal is to do some deeper dives into the lake just to see what we might discover and photograph. If we find something exciting, great, if we don’t we will have fun trying.

Cost of the expedition should not exceed $2000 a head (only 4 divers coming including myself) Might be more $, might be less, if you have to quable about a few extra dollars please don't attend?

This is not a tour-guided trip. I have never been there and do not know what to expect.

Sorry but crybabies are not welcome, none of us are here to baby sit, and your mommy is not coming to take care and clean up after you.

Expedition Dates

July 2nd – July 10th, 2007

Contact me ONLY if you’re serious on attending, and I will go over travel logistics etc…

Curt Bowen

e-mail me at

eanx@aol.com
    Last edited by Curt Bowen; 17th May 2007 at 17:09.

Know the wreck below? Dave Faye will become famous soon enough Dave Faye will become famous soon enough Dave Faye will become famous soon enough Dave Faye's Avatar

Re: Seeking ONE CCR Explorer

Curt I have been to Lake Atilan. You should have a good shoot at finding reminents of a submerged Mayan village and/or artifacts. The villages surrounding this volcanic lake are superb. Bring some gum and pens/pencils to give out to the local kids. They love it.

Dave

RBW Key Holder
    Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen's Avatar
    KISS CLASSIC

Megalodon, Kiss Sport

Re: Seeking ONE CCR Explorer

Quote Originally Posted by Dave Faye  View Original Post
    Curt I have been to Lake Atilan. You should have a good shoot at finding reminents of a submerged Mayan village and/or artifacts. The villages surrounding this volcanic lake are superb. Bring some gum and pens/pencils to give out to the local kids. They love it.

Dave
    Thanks Dave, Even though I sound like an ass in my request for a diver, I have a very soft heart for the little kids in these poor countries. Yes, I will get some and take them with me.