+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Little Stuart

I do all my own stunts shell-back is just really nice shell-back is just really nice shell-back is just really nice shell-back is just really nice shell-back is just really nice shell-back is just really nice shell-back is just really nice shell-back is just really nice shell-back is just really nice shell-back is just really nice shell-back's Avatar

Little Stuart

A teacher asks her class, "If there are 5 birds sitting on a fence and you shoot one of them, how many will be left?
    " She calls on little Stuart."None, they all fly away with the first gunshot."
    The teacher replies,"The correct answer is 4, but I like your thinking."
    Then Stuart says,"I have a question for YOU.
    There are three women sitting on a bench having ice cream. One is delicately licking the sides of the triple scoop of ice cream. The second is gobbling down the top and sucking the cone.
    The third is biting off the top of the ice cream. Which one is married?
    "The teacher blushes a great deal,"Well I suppose the one that gobbled down the top and sucked the cone."
    "The correct answer is the one with the wedding ring on, but I like your thinking."

sounds like a trollop CeeBee has a reputation beyond repute CeeBee has a reputation beyond repute CeeBee has a reputation beyond repute CeeBee has a reputation beyond repute CeeBee has a reputation beyond repute CeeBee has a reputation beyond repute CeeBee has a reputation beyond repute CeeBee has a reputation beyond repute CeeBee has a reputation beyond repute CeeBee has a reputation beyond repute CeeBee has a reputation beyond repute CeeBee's Avatar

Re: Little Stuart

Billy-Boy...you bad...but I like your thinking....

Nutty dentist - uwdriller divelermentov is a glorious beacon of light divelermentov is a glorious beacon of light divelermentov is a glorious beacon of light divelermentov is a glorious beacon of light divelermentov is a glorious beacon of light divelermentov is a glorious beacon of light divelermentov is a glorious beacon of light divelermentov is a glorious beacon of light divelermentov is a glorious beacon of light divelermentov is a glorious beacon of light divelermentov is a glorious beacon of light divelermentov's Avatar
    homebuilder

rEvo powered inspo

Quote Originally Posted by shell-back  View Original Post
    A teacher asks her class, "If there are 5 birds sitting on a fence and you shoot one of them, how many will be left?
    " She calls on little Stuart."None, they all fly away with the first gunshot."
    The teacher replies,"The correct answer is 4, but I like your thinking."
    Then Stuart says,"I have a question for YOU.
    There are three women sitting on a bench having ice cream. One is delicately licking the sides of the triple scoop of ice cream. The second is gobbling down the top and sucking the cone.
    The third is biting off the top of the ice cream. Which one is married?
    "The teacher blushes a great deal,"Well I suppose the one that gobbled down the top and sucked the cone."
    "The correct answer is the one with the wedding ring on, but I like your thinking."

guys please explain tis to me,
    my INNOCENT mind can't follow your logig.

Doris - aka Christine aka CeeBee, you are brought up by nuns, or so you proclaim, maybe you can enlighten me

sounds like a trollop CeeBee has a reputation beyond repute CeeBee has a reputation beyond repute CeeBee has a reputation beyond repute CeeBee has a reputation beyond repute CeeBee has a reputation beyond repute CeeBee has a reputation beyond repute CeeBee has a reputation beyond repute CeeBee has a reputation beyond repute CeeBee has a reputation beyond repute CeeBee has a reputation beyond repute CeeBee has a reputation beyond repute CeeBee's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by divelermentov  View Original Post

Doris - aka Christine aka CeeBee, you are brought up by nuns, or so you proclaim, maybe you can enlighten me
    Not at the moment Lermy...it's best it waits until the Bombay Blue wears off....deciphering your ESL is hard enough at the best of times...then I'll explain it as gently as I can...

Ladies bring a plate Steve has a reputation beyond repute Steve has a reputation beyond repute Steve has a reputation beyond repute Steve has a reputation beyond repute Steve has a reputation beyond repute Steve has a reputation beyond repute Steve has a reputation beyond repute Steve has a reputation beyond repute Steve has a reputation beyond repute Steve has a reputation beyond repute Steve has a reputation beyond repute Steve's Avatar

Ceebs, Why is your avatar a picture of a well known South Australian Dr?
    WARNING: I contain occasional coarse language, extreme sexual references, nudity, and adult themes, which may offend some people - Usually churchy types.

Hi Honey! You've seen the moustakka too, then?

Flaccid Member abowie is a splendid one to behold abowie is a splendid one to behold abowie is a splendid one to behold abowie is a splendid one to behold abowie is a splendid one to behold abowie is a splendid one to behold abowie is a splendid one to behold abowie is a splendid one to behold abowie is a splendid one to behold abowie is a splendid one to behold abowie is a splendid one to behold abowie's Avatar
    Dammit I bought another KISS

CK, SK, Satori, ManBagOD

Quote Originally Posted by CeeBee  View Original Post
    Hi Honey! You've seen the moustakka too, then?
    Ceebs is mistaken, never having met Dr Teubner, whose picture she seems to have adopted as her avatar.

She was referring to this nasty development:
    Attached Images
    Last edited by abowie; 18th May 2007 at 09:59. Reason: none of your business

Eye-Candy....sigh.....and knowing only one famous S Australian doctor, I naturally presumed it was you Steve was referring to, Bowie...of course I now see that I am mistaken..there is no way you can figure out a Rubik Cube..

Actually,a pair of aviator shades and you WOULD pass for Chopper Reid...
    Last edited by CeeBee; 18th May 2007 at 10:18.

1 Grumpy ole skipper Scuttle is just really nice Scuttle is just really nice Scuttle is just really nice Scuttle is just really nice Scuttle is just really nice Scuttle is just really nice Scuttle is just really nice Scuttle is just really nice Scuttle is just really nice Scuttle's Avatar
    Classic KISS, Sentinel

SCR - CCR Dolphin

Quote Originally Posted by CeeBee  View Original Post
    Actually,a pair of aviator shades and you WOULD pass for Chopper Reid...
    Close moi evil Auntie Ceebee---- now, If only he cut of those ears protruding, most definitely....

Ladies bring a plate Steve has a reputation beyond repute Steve has a reputation beyond repute Steve has a reputation beyond repute Steve has a reputation beyond repute Steve has a reputation beyond repute Steve has a reputation beyond repute Steve has a reputation beyond repute Steve has a reputation beyond repute Steve has a reputation beyond repute Steve has a reputation beyond repute Steve has a reputation beyond repute Steve's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Scuttle  View Original Post
    Close moi evil Auntie Ceebee---- now, If only he cut of those ears protruding, most definitely....
    Just so others know what we are on about;

some potty mouth :D

oh and this may help.

Mark Brandon Chopper Read some nut job.
    WARNING: I contain occasional coarse language, extreme sexual references, nudity, and adult themes, which may offend some people - Usually churchy types.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast