+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: New ECCR controller system

RBW Member dz3866 has a spectacular aura about dz3866 has a spectacular aura about dz3866 has a spectacular aura about dz3866 has a spectacular aura about dz3866 has a spectacular aura about dz3866 has a spectacular aura about dz3866's Avatar

New ECCR controller system

Has anyone had a chance to look at the system offered by laguna Research. (Laguna Research - Electronic Design & Manufacture) I know this system has been in the works for some time, talking with the president Dave Forsyth who I met a few years ago, very nice gentleman, mainly for use on their MK-15s but now a universial setup with, it looks like many diffrent configurations. Its worth a look.

rEvo's daddy
    paulraymaekers has a reputation beyond repute paulraymaekers has a reputation beyond repute paulraymaekers has a reputation beyond repute paulraymaekers has a reputation beyond repute paulraymaekers has a reputation beyond repute paulraymaekers has a reputation beyond repute paulraymaekers has a reputation beyond repute paulraymaekers has a reputation beyond repute paulraymaekers has a reputation beyond repute paulraymaekers has a reputation beyond repute paulraymaekers has a reputation beyond repute paulraymaekers's Avatar
    rEvo

Re: New ECCR controller system

Quote Originally Posted by dz3866  View Original Post
    Has anyone had a chance to look at the system offered by laguna Research. (Laguna Research - Electronic Design & Manufacture) I know this system has been in the works for some time, talking with the president Dave Forsyth who I met a few years ago, very nice gentleman, mainly for use on their MK-15s but now a universial setup with, it looks like many diffrent configurations. Its worth a look.
    I exchange some mails with them, looks a nice unit, but still in OEM develloping, and controller only, no deco calculation

pricing still unknown

regards
    paul
    www.rEvo-rebreathers.com
    ...."Yes you have to pre-breathe to activate the scrubber sorb, anyone who says different doesn't know what they are talking about!"...
    .... to get more accurate CO2 injection in the breathing machine we put 2 mass flow controllers in series ...
    .... The noise is a few tens of nano-volts, so DL were able to reduce the output voltage ...
    .... radial scrubbers give longer dwell time than axials...
    .... the earth is flat and ...

They claim to have a CO2 sensor ready to go. Interesting.

rEvo's daddy
    paulraymaekers has a reputation beyond repute paulraymaekers has a reputation beyond repute paulraymaekers has a reputation beyond repute paulraymaekers has a reputation beyond repute paulraymaekers has a reputation beyond repute paulraymaekers has a reputation beyond repute paulraymaekers has a reputation beyond repute paulraymaekers has a reputation beyond repute paulraymaekers has a reputation beyond repute paulraymaekers has a reputation beyond repute paulraymaekers has a reputation beyond repute paulraymaekers's Avatar
    rEvo

Quote Originally Posted by UWSojourner  View Original Post
    They claim to have a CO2 sensor ready to go. Interesting.
    eeuuh, did not hear that... was in devellopment, testing...

paul
    www.rEvo-rebreathers.com
    ...."Yes you have to pre-breathe to activate the scrubber sorb, anyone who says different doesn't know what they are talking about!"...
    .... to get more accurate CO2 injection in the breathing machine we put 2 mass flow controllers in series ...
    .... The noise is a few tens of nano-volts, so DL were able to reduce the output voltage ...
    .... radial scrubbers give longer dwell time than axials...
    .... the earth is flat and ...

RBW Member dz3866 has a spectacular aura about dz3866 has a spectacular aura about dz3866 has a spectacular aura about dz3866 has a spectacular aura about dz3866 has a spectacular aura about dz3866 has a spectacular aura about dz3866's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by paulraymaekers  View Original Post
    I exchange some mails with them, looks a nice unit, but still in OEM develloping, and controller only, no deco calculation

pricing still unknown

regards
    paul
    Ya, when I last talked to Dave they had, and still are logging hours on quite a few units, I think availability is right around the corner.

Banned MB is an unknown quantity at this point MB's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dz3866  View Original Post
    I think availability is right around the corner.

Or sooner.... for some.....

Dave

for a world of water OceanOpportunity is a splendid one to behold OceanOpportunity is a splendid one to behold OceanOpportunity is a splendid one to behold OceanOpportunity is a splendid one to behold OceanOpportunity is a splendid one to behold OceanOpportunity is a splendid one to behold OceanOpportunity is a splendid one to behold OceanOpportunity is a splendid one to behold OceanOpportunity is a splendid one to behold OceanOpportunity is a splendid one to behold OceanOpportunity is a splendid one to behold OceanOpportunity's Avatar
    homebuild/custom

are they going to OEM only, or sell direct? this type of modular plug and play system will open up alot of territory

Banned MB is an unknown quantity at this point MB's Avatar

All will be revealed. I *told* you to come down to the boat for coffee... :)

Dave

for a world of water OceanOpportunity is a splendid one to behold OceanOpportunity is a splendid one to behold OceanOpportunity is a splendid one to behold OceanOpportunity is a splendid one to behold OceanOpportunity is a splendid one to behold OceanOpportunity is a splendid one to behold OceanOpportunity is a splendid one to behold OceanOpportunity is a splendid one to behold OceanOpportunity is a splendid one to behold OceanOpportunity is a splendid one to behold OceanOpportunity is a splendid one to behold OceanOpportunity's Avatar
    homebuild/custom

next sunday if you're around....will call later in the week

Quote Originally Posted by Dave ******  View Original Post
    All will be revealed. I *told* you to come down to the boat for coffee... :)

Dave

RBW Member osiris is a splendid one to behold osiris is a splendid one to behold osiris is a splendid one to behold osiris is a splendid one to behold osiris is a splendid one to behold osiris is a splendid one to behold osiris is a splendid one to behold osiris is a splendid one to behold osiris is a splendid one to behold osiris is a splendid one to behold osiris is a splendid one to behold osiris's Avatar
    HH INSPO HYBRIB BASTARDISED MK

KISS/IDA64/72/60/Mk15/Cobra

Hi All,

Anyone got an update on Laguna please? They don't respond to emails (as I guess I wouldn't if I was trying to keep i tquiet!) Appreciate an update though iof someone can let me know

Cheers