+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: What to wear?

Emoticonoclast dantheman is a jewel in the rough dantheman is a jewel in the rough dantheman is a jewel in the rough dantheman is a jewel in the rough dantheman is a jewel in the rough dantheman is a jewel in the rough dantheman is a jewel in the rough dantheman's Avatar

What to wear?

Even at 2 months, making the "right" impression is a vexing quandry . . .
    Attached Images

Emoticonoclast dantheman is a jewel in the rough dantheman is a jewel in the rough dantheman is a jewel in the rough dantheman is a jewel in the rough dantheman is a jewel in the rough dantheman is a jewel in the rough dantheman is a jewel in the rough dantheman's Avatar

Re: What to wear?

Do I conform?
    Attached Images

Or let my freak flag fly?

Gimme some advice . . .
    Attached Images

Dude,

While there are no buttons, it does seem unusually 'fancy' for the Amish...

Quote Originally Posted by trob09  View Original Post
    While there are no buttons, it does seem unusually 'fancy' for the Amish...
    Out of shame, I cropped out of the picture the bottom snap connectors . . . :o

CCR Diva scubagrunt is a glorious beacon of light scubagrunt is a glorious beacon of light scubagrunt is a glorious beacon of light scubagrunt is a glorious beacon of light scubagrunt is a glorious beacon of light scubagrunt is a glorious beacon of light scubagrunt is a glorious beacon of light scubagrunt is a glorious beacon of light scubagrunt is a glorious beacon of light scubagrunt is a glorious beacon of light scubagrunt is a glorious beacon of light scubagrunt's Avatar
    meg & rEvo

inspo, optima, KISS, submatix

Quote Originally Posted by dantheman  View Original Post
    Do I conform?
    one vote for drooling it right!!!!!!!!!:D funny thanks

RBW Member bythesea is on a distinguished road bythesea is on a distinguished road bythesea's Avatar

Both look cute. Now just add a mouthpiece in place of the traditional pacifier and later in life you will greatly reduce the chance of loop flooding from dropping the DSV.

RBW Member decoweenie has a reputation beyond repute decoweenie has a reputation beyond repute decoweenie has a reputation beyond repute decoweenie has a reputation beyond repute decoweenie has a reputation beyond repute decoweenie has a reputation beyond repute decoweenie has a reputation beyond repute decoweenie has a reputation beyond repute decoweenie has a reputation beyond repute decoweenie has a reputation beyond repute decoweenie has a reputation beyond repute decoweenie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by scubagrunt  View Original Post
    one vote for drooling it right!!!!!!!!!:D
    Just make sure he was his milk bottles on the right side... ;)

Nice-looking baby, BTW!

Quote Originally Posted by decoweenie  View Original Post
    Nice-looking baby, BTW!
    My wife takes credit for the baby (:D)

My friend Adam (ameirowi)is the genius behind the shirts.
    He and (lizm) just had a little girl, and nicely made matching shirts for our boy.

BTW, the back of the DIR shirt reads: "I just finished a 9 month dive, of course I'm offgassing!"

--dan

RBW Member sadave has a reputation beyond repute sadave has a reputation beyond repute sadave has a reputation beyond repute sadave has a reputation beyond repute sadave has a reputation beyond repute sadave has a reputation beyond repute sadave has a reputation beyond repute sadave has a reputation beyond repute sadave has a reputation beyond repute sadave has a reputation beyond repute sadave has a reputation beyond repute sadave's Avatar
    Sports Kiss

Quote Originally Posted by decoweenie  View Original Post
    Just make sure he was his milk bottles on the right side... ;)
    Don't you mean left? :p :D

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast