+ Reply to Thread

Thread: A longer (Sport) Kiss - Mod

No bubbles photo anny is an unknown quantity at this point anny's Avatar

Talking A longer (Sport) Kiss - Mod

After a few hours in the garage I have added extra length and the ability to carry gas for my dryuit and a small bailout to be used on no deco diving under 25 meters.

See 7 photos in the gallery:
    http://www.rebreatherworld.com/galle....php?i=803&c=4

The 2liters 300 bar bottle is connected to the mod with a G-Snap and the complete Mod sits between the Sport Kiss "BOX" and the wing.

Why carry lead weights when you can carry something useful

Any thougts?

I will try it in the water within the next few days, but I guess that it vill sit better on my back now when it is longer. Will keep you posted.

//Anders ( )

Stefan Besier caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7's Avatar
    PRISM Topaz & Sport KISS

(still owned) MK15

Looks great, Anders, thanks for posting the pctures.
    let us know how the diving went.

RBW Member Chris Gregory is an unknown quantity at this point Chris Gregory's Avatar
    Hi Anders,

Very nice job!! My only question would be the additional weight factor of that heavy cylinder pushing your legs down, let us know how she sails :)

RBW Member Dan is an unknown quantity at this point Dan's Avatar

Smile

Very nice job!! My only question would be the additional weight factor of that heavy cylinder pushing your legs down, let us know how she sails [/QUOTE]

Yes, would it push your legs down - more than usual for you photographer
    //Dan

No bubbles photo anny is an unknown quantity at this point anny's Avatar
    1st test done, still wet in my hair Shooting pikes in a lake a few kilometers from my house. YES you get much closer to fish with the RB even when hiding behind a camera.

Right now I'm diving with a Mares Jubilee (rec tec wing) without a back plate, yes I know i will change soon to something real.....

I have put a weight belt around the top with 2*1 Kilos and have 2*1 Kilos in the integrated west pockets. And on top of that the new mod.....

The trim is not as bad as you would think, even though if I as a photographer does not like the DIR diving trim, swimming totally horisontal when diving. But what I gonna do is to move 2 kilos from the pockets to the weightbelt on the top to se how much it changes the trim.

The length of the machine now makes it a joy to get in and out from, I have added aproximately 12 cm.

The machine now sits better on my bottom than in the middle of the back.

If you would use a lighter bootle like a 13 cubic feet 200 bar aluminium bottle the trim would be a bit different, maybe not better but different

I even have some room left around the bottle to store stuff like SMBs and other good to have..

Will try deeper soon.... This dive was only 70 minutes, 5 meters.

Best regards Anders

RBW Member Chris Gregory is an unknown quantity at this point Chris Gregory's Avatar
    Nice one Anders!

RBW Member Dan is an unknown quantity at this point Dan's Avatar
    [QUOTE=anny]
    "The machine now sits better on my bottom than in the middle of the back."

Nice!
    I consider to do something similar on my classic just for the length.
    //Dan

+ Reply to Thread