+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: San Diego charter?

RBW Member sddiverrob is an unknown quantity at this point sddiverrob's Avatar

Re: San Diego charter?

Aquatech definitly has a wow factor with all the antique stuff on display. They do stock 4-8 Sodasorb but at last check don't fill O2, or have 6-12. IB Divers south of the city usually has 6-12 if thats what your looking for, and has O2 fills available. Also check with SDUA (San Diego Underwater Adventures) to see if they have O2 when you get here, good shop and centrally located, but they don't stock sorb.

If its just 1 or 2 fills you need and not an entire bucket I might be able to help you out.

Rob

Always Learning. Fort Collins Bob will become famous soon enough Fort Collins Bob will become famous soon enough Fort Collins Bob will become famous soon enough Fort Collins Bob's Avatar

Talking Re: San Diego charter?

Quote Originally Posted by wedivebc  View Original Post
    Cool, I'll check with the others (and travelocity) and get some dates.

I knew doubles were good for something
    Hey guys , Sounds like fun !!!

Please let me know the dates and if you have extra room...

We like the yukon !!

B
    Last edited by Fort Collins Bob; 7th May 2007 at 19:20.

RBW Member sddiverrob is an unknown quantity at this point sddiverrob's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Fort Collins Bob  View Original Post
    Hey guys , Sounds like fun !!!

Please let me know the dates and if you have extra room...

We like the yukon !!

B
    Bob you know you've always got a standing invitation to come out here and dive with us!

RBW Member RonMicjan has a reputation beyond repute RonMicjan has a reputation beyond repute RonMicjan has a reputation beyond repute RonMicjan has a reputation beyond repute RonMicjan has a reputation beyond repute RonMicjan has a reputation beyond repute RonMicjan has a reputation beyond repute RonMicjan has a reputation beyond repute RonMicjan has a reputation beyond repute RonMicjan has a reputation beyond repute RonMicjan has a reputation beyond repute RonMicjan's Avatar
    Meg

CCR Dolphin

gee, Bob, I dont know about you coming out for this one, the Yukon is kinda deep, like at least 100 feet or so, you sure you are up for that on the boris? :D

Last time I made it down to the Yukon it was on doubles. Might have to try it again w/o the doubles or the bubbles.

daves coming from BC, another from seattle, Im in portland, mercy sakes alive, looks like we got us a convoy!

It was the dark of the moon on the 6th of june and a Kenworth full of logs,
    cabover Pete with a refer on and a Jimmy hauling hogs,
    We was heading for bear on I one oh, bout a mile out of shaky town,
    I said "Pig pen, this heres the Rubber Duck and Im about to put the hammer down"

I think I need sleep...

Always Learning. Fort Collins Bob will become famous soon enough Fort Collins Bob will become famous soon enough Fort Collins Bob will become famous soon enough Fort Collins Bob's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sddiverrob  View Original Post
    Bob you know you've always got a standing invitation to come out here and dive with us!
    Thanks man .. I just got back from the DR and I am already looking
    at wanting to come visit !!

I will stay in touch about getting down there soon.

B :)

Quote Originally Posted by RonMicjan  View Original Post
    gee, Bob, I dont know about you coming out for this one, the Yukon is kinda deep, like at least 100 feet or so, you sure you are up for that on the boris? :D

Last time I made it down to the Yukon it was on doubles. Might have to try it again w/o the doubles or the bubbles.

daves coming from BC, another from seattle, Im in portland, mercy sakes alive, looks like we got us a convoy!

I said "Pig pen, this heres the Rubber Duck and Im about to put the hammer down"

I think I need sleep...
    And we crashed the gate doing 98 !!

Let them truckers roll 10-4 ...

Cause we got a great big convoy ... blah blah :D

Reads fine print (mostly) Skipbreather has a brilliant future Skipbreather has a brilliant future Skipbreather has a brilliant future Skipbreather has a brilliant future Skipbreather has a brilliant future Skipbreather has a brilliant future Skipbreather has a brilliant future Skipbreather has a brilliant future Skipbreather has a brilliant future Skipbreather has a brilliant future Skipbreather has a brilliant future Skipbreather's Avatar
    MEGALODON MK15.5

BMR500 IDA71 IDA64 RGUFM AKA60

Quote Originally Posted by RonMicjan  View Original Post

I think I need sleep...
    Hey Ron-

That reminds me- whatever happened to yer other 10 friends and that chartreusse microbus ? :D

Best,
    Ken

RBW Member RonMicjan has a reputation beyond repute RonMicjan has a reputation beyond repute RonMicjan has a reputation beyond repute RonMicjan has a reputation beyond repute RonMicjan has a reputation beyond repute RonMicjan has a reputation beyond repute RonMicjan has a reputation beyond repute RonMicjan has a reputation beyond repute RonMicjan has a reputation beyond repute RonMicjan has a reputation beyond repute RonMicjan has a reputation beyond repute RonMicjan's Avatar
    Meg

CCR Dolphin

they be in behind that suicide jocky, cause he's hauling dynamite and needs all the help he can get!

we laid a strip for the jersey shore, prepared to cross the line,
    I could see the bridge was lined with bears but I didnt have a doggonedime
    I said "Pig pen this heres the rubber duck, I just aintagonna pay no toll",
    so we crashed the gate doing 98, I said "let them truckers roll 10-4."

Custom Title Allowed! Yankee Rebel is on a distinguished road Yankee Rebel is on a distinguished road Yankee Rebel's Avatar

may i suggest that if a local diver is willing to accept the shipment that those traveling get together and order several kegs of sorb from an affordable source and have them delivered to the local diver. group buy sort of thing.. leave the extra sorb with the local diver as a "thankyou" for the help. also save on logistics that way, and prevents having to potentially pay extra at the shops.

New Member hoppyinca is a jewel in the rough hoppyinca is a jewel in the rough hoppyinca is a jewel in the rough hoppyinca is a jewel in the rough hoppyinca is a jewel in the rough hoppyinca is a jewel in the rough hoppyinca is a jewel in the rough hoppyinca's Avatar

so what dates are you guys thinking of?...

Sep?... Damn! I am going to be there in Oct, if you guys get details worked out, any advice/ help/ left over sorb would be greatly appreciated!!

hoppyinca

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast