+ Reply to Thread

Thread: " win a rebreather of your choice"

I do all my own stunts shell-back is just really nice shell-back is just really nice shell-back is just really nice shell-back is just really nice shell-back is just really nice shell-back is just really nice shell-back is just really nice shell-back is just really nice shell-back is just really nice shell-back is just really nice shell-back's Avatar

" win a rebreather of your choice"

Hey had this novel idea that I would share, I ‘m not sure how and if this could be done .

Collectively the forum is wealthy in information and enthusiasm for the objective of mastering and owning “The Rebreather “ if your count of members is right and we all forked up 10 USD for a shot to buy and own after the proper training of course, may be included by one of the sponsors that wants to offer their breather for the Raffle/ lotto what ever you call it , membership perks.

I would be the first to send me bucks for the chance. I think limited to the members and one shot is adequate to cover the cost of any rebreather on the market.

There is a way to do this for sure.
    I think I want something that starts with an O

New Member Julle is an unknown quantity at this point Julle's Avatar
    What a magnificent idea
    Put your address here, and we'll send our moneys to you.
    Or can you send the moneys to me ? More is better and you will have better chance.

I do all my own stunts shell-back is just really nice shell-back is just really nice shell-back is just really nice shell-back is just really nice shell-back is just really nice shell-back is just really nice shell-back is just really nice shell-back is just really nice shell-back is just really nice shell-back is just really nice shell-back's Avatar
    I think , the rbworld.com could set up a paypal escrow account that would work. I still think it could work but , no takers.

+ Reply to Thread