+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 14

Thread: IANTD USA Hq Closed?

  1. #1
    CCR Instructor devilgas is an unknown quantity at this point devilgas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    FL, USA
    Posts
    204

    IANTD USA Hq Closed?

    Called Florida last week to order student materials. They were closing up shop, sending all the office stuff to Ottawa. All inventory was headed to Diverites warehouse in Florida. Seems Rudy from Farallon is in take over mode. Congrats Rudy!

  2. #2
    ZeroEmissions Nad is a glorious beacon of light Nad is a glorious beacon of light Nad is a glorious beacon of light Nad is a glorious beacon of light Nad is a glorious beacon of light Nad is a glorious beacon of light Nad is a glorious beacon of light Nad is a glorious beacon of light Nad is a glorious beacon of light Nad is a glorious beacon of light Nad is a glorious beacon of light Nad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Worlwide
    Posts
    1,876
    Sentinel/Boris/Evo/Liberty

    HomeBuild, AP Classic, Path

    Quote Originally Posted by devilgas
    Called Florida last week to order student materials. They were closing up shop, sending all the office stuff to Ottawa. All inventory was headed to Diverites warehouse in Florida. Seems Rudy from Farallon is in take over mode. Congrats Rudy!
    Yes, actually and officially, since July 1st.

    Nad

  3. #3
    CCR Instructor devilgas is an unknown quantity at this point devilgas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    FL, USA
    Posts
    204
    Opps this was supposed to be under the News about IANTD thread, humm. To early and not enough java............

  4. #4
    ZeroEmissions Nad is a glorious beacon of light Nad is a glorious beacon of light Nad is a glorious beacon of light Nad is a glorious beacon of light Nad is a glorious beacon of light Nad is a glorious beacon of light Nad is a glorious beacon of light Nad is a glorious beacon of light Nad is a glorious beacon of light Nad is a glorious beacon of light Nad is a glorious beacon of light Nad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Worlwide
    Posts
    1,876
    Sentinel/Boris/Evo/Liberty

    HomeBuild, AP Classic, Path

    Quote Originally Posted by devilgas
    Opps this was supposed to be under the News about IANTD thread, humm. To early and not enough java............
    Yep, I hope that the site will be improved in the near future.

    Best,
    Nad

  5. #5
    Administrator ROB DAVIE has a spectacular aura about ROB DAVIE has a spectacular aura about ROB DAVIE has a spectacular aura about ROB DAVIE has a spectacular aura about ROB DAVIE has a spectacular aura about ROB DAVIE has a spectacular aura about ROB DAVIE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    HOUSTON, REPUBLIC OF TEJAS
    Posts
    1,120
    Folks,

    I spoke to Mr. Asseer a couple of days ago, and he confirmed that he has someone working on the new website, which he hopes to have up and running this coming week. I agree that this is a brand and very hopeful page in IANTD's already glorious history!

    Rob

  6. #6
    RBW Member Chris Gregory is an unknown quantity at this point Chris Gregory's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Mallorca, Illes Balears
    Posts
    227
    Hey Rob,

    What is the procedure with student certs now? I'm guesing everything will now have to come from Canada.

  7. #7
    Administrator ROB DAVIE has a spectacular aura about ROB DAVIE has a spectacular aura about ROB DAVIE has a spectacular aura about ROB DAVIE has a spectacular aura about ROB DAVIE has a spectacular aura about ROB DAVIE has a spectacular aura about ROB DAVIE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    HOUSTON, REPUBLIC OF TEJAS
    Posts
    1,120
    Quote Originally Posted by TechBlue
    Hey Rob,
    Quote Originally Posted by TechBlue

    What is the procedure with student certs now? I'm guessing everything will now have to come from Canada.


    Chris,

    Nothing in that realm has changed. If you call IANTD HQ at the same old number, you get IANTD/FARALLON up in Ottawa. They now have all of the same computers that were in Miami Shores up there. From the sound of it, they have some really nice and friendly people up there. I expect they will be very efficient as well.

    Rob

  8. #8
    RBW Member Chris Gregory is an unknown quantity at this point Chris Gregory's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Mallorca, Illes Balears
    Posts
    227
    Quote Originally Posted by ROB DAVIE

    Chris,

    Nothing in that realm has changed. If you call IANTD HQ at the same old number, you get IANTD/FARALLON up in Ottawa. They now have all of the same computers that were in Miami Shores up there. From the sound of it, they have some really nice and friendly people up there. I expect they will be very efficient as well.

    Rob
    Rob,

    Cheers,

    I have to say I have been having a blast diving in Canada and the people are very friendly (some are also very strange, but still friendly)

  9. #9
    New Member WBA is an unknown quantity at this point WBA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Canada - Ontario
    Posts
    59
    Errr, strange? Who the hell have you been diving with?

    Quote Originally Posted by TechBlue
    Rob,

    Cheers,

    I have to say I have been having a blast diving in Canada and the people are very friendly (some are also very strange, but still friendly)

  10. #10
    Administrator ROB DAVIE has a spectacular aura about ROB DAVIE has a spectacular aura about ROB DAVIE has a spectacular aura about ROB DAVIE has a spectacular aura about ROB DAVIE has a spectacular aura about ROB DAVIE has a spectacular aura about ROB DAVIE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    HOUSTON, REPUBLIC OF TEJAS
    Posts
    1,120
    Quote Originally Posted by WBA
    Errr, strange? Who the hell have you been diving with?


    Yeah, I know, we think you folks from Canadia are "different" and you think that is true of us. Actually, we are both right!!!




    Cheers!

    Rob

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts