+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5

Thread: Caustic Cocktails - First Aid / Treament

Still Learning Tom Rose is a glorious beacon of light Tom Rose is a glorious beacon of light Tom Rose is a glorious beacon of light Tom Rose is a glorious beacon of light Tom Rose is a glorious beacon of light Tom Rose is a glorious beacon of light Tom Rose is a glorious beacon of light Tom Rose is a glorious beacon of light Tom Rose is a glorious beacon of light Tom Rose is a glorious beacon of light Tom Rose is a glorious beacon of light Tom Rose's Avatar

Re: Caustic Cocktails - First Aid / Treament

Quote Originally Posted by Dave ******  View Original Post
    Did I mention that I selected nothing less than Roses Lime Juice, and added a bottle of Gin to the, err .... "Medicine Chest" just in case.....
    (And naturally EXPLORERs medicine chest is kept under lock and key, with her Captain controlling the key?) ;)

Think we'll test the remedy Friday night.

Dave
    Ah yes, Roses lime juice from St Kitts....good choice...of course drunk with Bombay gin...I lived on this stuff when I was in the islands.

Makes my mouth water...

Classic KISS No. 226 RichClark is a name known to all RichClark is a name known to all RichClark is a name known to all RichClark is a name known to all RichClark is a name known to all RichClark is a name known to all RichClark is a name known to all RichClark is a name known to all RichClark is a name known to all RichClark is a name known to all RichClark is a name known to all RichClark's Avatar
    Classic KISS w. Shearwater GF

Quote Originally Posted by Tom Mount  View Original Post
    For those asking on the Caus. get 30 c
    Tom,

Regarding the Causticum, where can you buy it, other than online. I travel to the US frequently and stoped by two chemists and a GNC this week, and neither knew what I was talking about.

Many Thanks

Rich

Always Learning. Fort Collins Bob will become famous soon enough Fort Collins Bob will become famous soon enough Fort Collins Bob will become famous soon enough Fort Collins Bob's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RichClark  View Original Post
    Tom,

Regarding the Causticum, where can you buy it, other than online. I travel to the US frequently and stoped by two chemists and a GNC this week, and neither knew what I was talking about.

Many Thanks

Rich
    I found these at a vitamin / health store ... 60 for $7.00

RBW Member diveladydive is on a distinguished road diveladydive is on a distinguished road diveladydive's Avatar

Tom,

Many Thanks

Rich
    look up "whole foods" online or find a store nearby- they have causticum. Also, homeopathic websites do have causticum.. Dk why you can't purchase it online... but WF is a definite

Moderator ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami's Avatar

I was surprised when I asked for it at a smaller store and was directed to where they carry it. So, it is around in vitamin shops and such.

Classic KISS No. 226 RichClark is a name known to all RichClark is a name known to all RichClark is a name known to all RichClark is a name known to all RichClark is a name known to all RichClark is a name known to all RichClark is a name known to all RichClark is a name known to all RichClark is a name known to all RichClark is a name known to all RichClark is a name known to all RichClark's Avatar
    Classic KISS w. Shearwater GF

Quote Originally Posted by diveladydive  View Original Post
    look up "whole foods" online or find a store nearby- they have causticum. Also, homeopathic websites do have causticum.. Dk why you can't purchase it online... but WF is a definite
    Quote Originally Posted by ScubaDadMiami  View Original Post
    I was surprised when I asked for it at a smaller store and was directed to where they carry it. So, it is around in vitamin shops and such.
    Thanks Guys,

There's no reason not to order it online, but I thought I'd be able to pick it up at a store.

In the end I tried 2 small pharmacy's, 2 CVS's, GNC and Vitamin World. Not only did they not stock it, they didn't even know what I was talking about! Mind you, this was in Trumbull, CT.

Cheers

Rich

Son of a Sailor jmhardingjr is just really nice jmhardingjr is just really nice jmhardingjr is just really nice jmhardingjr is just really nice jmhardingjr is just really nice jmhardingjr is just really nice jmhardingjr is just really nice jmhardingjr is just really nice jmhardingjr is just really nice jmhardingjr is just really nice jmhardingjr is just really nice jmhardingjr's Avatar

Thanks Guys,

There's no reason not to order it online, but I thought I'd be able to pick it up at a store.

In the end I tried 2 small pharmacy's, 2 CVS's, GNC and Vitamin World. Not only did they not stock it, they didn't even know what I was talking about! Mind you, this was in Trumbull, CT.

Cheers

Rich

Rich,

If you are still around, simply look in the phone book for the nearest natural/health foods store or co-op.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5