+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Welcome to the staff ScubaDadMiami!!

RBW Founder schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford's Avatar

Welcome to the staff ScubaDadMiami!!

I am delighted to announce that ScubaDadMiami has agreed to join the Staff here at RBW.

As you know we have a truly global community and we have a truly global team behind it!

The largest part of the team is you guys our members but we do need people to clear out the spam and make sure things run smoothly(ish!)

We have some really exciting things planned for over the next month or two and I am delighted that we continue to strengthen the team behind RBW which will help to improve your community.

Cheers

Stuart

Moderator ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami's Avatar

Re: Welcome to the staff ScubaDadMiami!!

Thanks for allowing me to become a part of such a tremendous learning asset. I am thrilled and excited!

swims in fishes toilets vidodivr is a glorious beacon of light vidodivr is a glorious beacon of light vidodivr is a glorious beacon of light vidodivr is a glorious beacon of light vidodivr is a glorious beacon of light vidodivr is a glorious beacon of light vidodivr is a glorious beacon of light vidodivr is a glorious beacon of light vidodivr is a glorious beacon of light vidodivr is a glorious beacon of light vidodivr is a glorious beacon of light vidodivr's Avatar

There goes the neighborhood

Congratulations Howard

Longbottom Time RAL is a glorious beacon of light RAL is a glorious beacon of light RAL is a glorious beacon of light RAL is a glorious beacon of light RAL is a glorious beacon of light RAL is a glorious beacon of light RAL is a glorious beacon of light RAL is a glorious beacon of light RAL is a glorious beacon of light RAL is a glorious beacon of light RAL is a glorious beacon of light RAL's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ScubaDadMiami  View Original Post
    Thanks for allowing me to become a part of such a tremendous learning asset. I am thrilled and excited!
    So when does the name change to Optima World

Congratulations SDM!

Regards
    RAL

Decodiver

Congrats I have changed your user title to show your current role, that may stop people asking when you need to moderate.........

Custom Title Allowed! Barrie Law is a glorious beacon of light Barrie Law is a glorious beacon of light Barrie Law is a glorious beacon of light Barrie Law is a glorious beacon of light Barrie Law is a glorious beacon of light Barrie Law is a glorious beacon of light Barrie Law is a glorious beacon of light Barrie Law is a glorious beacon of light Barrie Law is a glorious beacon of light Barrie Law is a glorious beacon of light Barrie Law is a glorious beacon of light Barrie Law's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ScubaDadMiami  View Original Post
    Hi ScubaDadMiami,

Well done.

Have Fun.

regards

Cut along dotted line... Doppler is just really nice Doppler is just really nice Doppler is just really nice Doppler is just really nice Doppler is just really nice Doppler is just really nice Doppler is just really nice Doppler is just really nice Doppler is just really nice Doppler's Avatar

Good on yer... now what is it exactly that they asked you to do....

Casual Sport Kiss Pilot RebreatherNut is a jewel in the rough RebreatherNut is a jewel in the rough RebreatherNut is a jewel in the rough RebreatherNut is a jewel in the rough RebreatherNut is a jewel in the rough RebreatherNut is a jewel in the rough RebreatherNut is a jewel in the rough RebreatherNut is a jewel in the rough RebreatherNut's Avatar
    Sport Kiss

Hi ScubaDadMiami,
    Congrats and Welcome to the Staff!

enjoy,
    RBN :D

In search of Law breaking Outlaw is a glorious beacon of light Outlaw is a glorious beacon of light Outlaw is a glorious beacon of light Outlaw is a glorious beacon of light Outlaw is a glorious beacon of light Outlaw is a glorious beacon of light Outlaw is a glorious beacon of light Outlaw is a glorious beacon of light Outlaw is a glorious beacon of light Outlaw is a glorious beacon of light Outlaw is a glorious beacon of light Outlaw's Avatar
    Meggy Meg...

Got the best one from day 1...

best of luck with your new duties...

i am sure you'll do well.

RBD one dive at a time... pete611 will become famous soon enough pete611 will become famous soon enough pete611 will become famous soon enough pete611's Avatar

Thumbs up Re: Welcome to the staff ScubaDadMiami!!

Welcome home ScubaDadMiami!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast