+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Key West Sorb and O2 Filles?

RBW Member PaulTG2 is a name known to all PaulTG2 is a name known to all PaulTG2 is a name known to all PaulTG2 is a name known to all PaulTG2 is a name known to all PaulTG2 is a name known to all PaulTG2 is a name known to all PaulTG2 is a name known to all PaulTG2 is a name known to all PaulTG2 is a name known to all PaulTG2 is a name known to all PaulTG2's Avatar

Key West Sorb and O2 Filles?

Hello,

Does anyone know of a place in Key West, FL, USA to get divesorb (or equivalent) and O2 fills? Any help would be appreciated!

Thank you!

--p

RBW Member PaulTG2 is a name known to all PaulTG2 is a name known to all PaulTG2 is a name known to all PaulTG2 is a name known to all PaulTG2 is a name known to all PaulTG2 is a name known to all PaulTG2 is a name known to all PaulTG2 is a name known to all PaulTG2 is a name known to all PaulTG2 is a name known to all PaulTG2 is a name known to all PaulTG2's Avatar

Re: Key West Sorb and O2 Filles?

Hello,

To provide information for the next guy here was my solution:

1) Captain Corner does low pressure O2 fills. They have a kiosk at the docks at the end of Greene Street. They have a training facility a few blocks off Duval ST. but call them first as there isn't always someone at the training facility.

2) Diverite Express shipped me the sorb. They had it delivered to my hotel the next business day. I asked for next day air but they called to assure me that normal ground will be delivered the next day -- and it was for a fraction of the cost of overnight. GREAT service -- as always.

Hope this helps the next person!

--p

+ Reply to Thread