View Poll Results: Would you like to have a RBW sub-forum in your own language?

Voters
79. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes! Spanish / Espanol

1 1.27%
  • Yes! French / Francais

6 7.59%
  • Yes! German / Deutsch

6 7.59%
  • Yes! Other (Please specify)

4 5.06%
  • No! I am happy with RBW in English only.

62 78.48%
Multiple Choice Poll.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: RBW forum in your own language?

RBW Member decoweenie has a reputation beyond repute decoweenie has a reputation beyond repute decoweenie has a reputation beyond repute decoweenie has a reputation beyond repute decoweenie has a reputation beyond repute decoweenie has a reputation beyond repute decoweenie has a reputation beyond repute decoweenie has a reputation beyond repute decoweenie has a reputation beyond repute decoweenie has a reputation beyond repute decoweenie has a reputation beyond repute decoweenie's Avatar

Re: RBW forum in your own language?

I am not going to win any popularity contest with this, but here goes anyway...

I believe the majority of the RBW posts come from either Americans, Brits or Aussies who are notoriously bad as far as knowing any foreign language fluently.

And yes, I am stereo-typing here ;)

If posts are made in non-English will not get a lot of replies / contributions from aforementioned group of nationalities.

Therefore, what is the benefit of able to read low-content threads in your own language ?

Rb Aficionado SINUS is a jewel in the rough SINUS is a jewel in the rough SINUS is a jewel in the rough SINUS is a jewel in the rough SINUS is a jewel in the rough SINUS is a jewel in the rough SINUS is a jewel in the rough SINUS's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by decoweenie  View Original Post
    If posts are made in non-English will not get a lot of replies / contributions from aforementioned group of nationalities.

Therefore, what is the benefit of able to read low-content threads in your own language ?
    Worst still...it will be like Toss Salads - rojak ! :D

The whole RBW site in the ruin

Cheers

Wei Lan

RBW Member fin is on a distinguished road fin is on a distinguished road fin's Avatar

I think it's practice over politics at the issue ENGLISH ONLY

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3