+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Anyone diving a Tesseract Rebreather BC (OMS)

New Member Maui Nobubbles is on a distinguished road Maui Nobubbles is on a distinguished road Maui Nobubbles's Avatar

Anyone diving a Tesseract Rebreather BC (OMS)

This is the BC that OMS says was designed for RB use - looks neat but would like to know how it worked in the water attached to a RB.

I like diving chunter has much to be proud of chunter has much to be proud of chunter has much to be proud of chunter has much to be proud of chunter has much to be proud of chunter has much to be proud of chunter has much to be proud of chunter has much to be proud of chunter has much to be proud of chunter has much to be proud of chunter has much to be proud of chunter's Avatar
    Mk15.5, Mk15

Inpisspiration, KISS

Re: Anyone diving a Tesseract Rebreather BC (OMS)

Quote Originally Posted by Maui Nobubbles  View Original Post
    This is the BC that OMS says was designed for RB use - looks neat but would like to know how it worked in the water attached to a RB.
    I don't think one has been in the water yet I'm pretty sure they have not yet been distributed.

New Member Maui Nobubbles is on a distinguished road Maui Nobubbles is on a distinguished road Maui Nobubbles's Avatar

Re: Anyone diving a Tesseract Rebreather BC (OMS)

Thats what I was thinking, lots of press -but no one seems to have any for sale - at least that I can find.

+ Reply to Thread