+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Missing Dive Gear

RBW Founder schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford's Avatar

Missing Dive Gear

Posted on behalf of mikedive

Hello felas,

I had a missed bag on the Houston International Airport garage few weeks back. and I would like to ask for the all CCR comunite help to track this bag.
    Is a small black carry on bag from American Traveler with a Scubapro MK25/R190 DIN with 5ft hose on the left side and swivel, MK20/G250 HP DIN nitrox version, both rigged like RB stage with a short quick connector hose and gauge with short hose; whole Meg loop (counterlungs and hoses; both Meg first stages and maybe more gear I can't remember right now.
    I think the person will try sell it on the eBay, to a dive shop or any diver he can find, if you have any information regards my equipment, please let me know and I'll reward you or the person with no question ask.
    You can contact me by email, PM or by phone at (281)848-6652 between noon and midnight.
    I really appreciate any help to get mygear back.
    Regards,

RBW Member Clive O' Driscoll is a jewel in the rough Clive O' Driscoll is a jewel in the rough Clive O' Driscoll is a jewel in the rough Clive O' Driscoll is a jewel in the rough Clive O' Driscoll is a jewel in the rough Clive O' Driscoll is a jewel in the rough Clive O' Driscoll is a jewel in the rough Clive O' Driscoll is a jewel in the rough Clive O' Driscoll's Avatar
    Waiting for my Next

Megalodon 2.7

Re: Missing Dive Gear

jesus, i only hope the idiot who took it, FALLS.. best of luck lads in getting it back

Meg dealer / IT MikeNetto will become famous soon enough MikeNetto will become famous soon enough MikeNetto will become famous soon enough MikeNetto's Avatar
    Meg, Pathfinder, Sentinel, MK6

Optima and Inspiration

Unhappy Re: Missing Dive Gear

Thanks guys,

I really appreciate your support and I'll keep looking for my gear.
    I'm checking eBay on regular basis plus I asked Eric from Oceanic Ventures in Houston to forward my e-mail to another dive shops on the area and I hope find it because is very easy to reconize my reg's and the Meg parts.
    Cheers,
    Michael Netto - www.megalodonbrasil.com.br
    ISC Megalodon CCR Dealer and IT
    Sentinel and Cislunar MK6 CCR Instructor
    IANTD and TDI CCR Trimix and CCR Cave Instructor

RBW Member Crazyduck is a jewel in the rough Crazyduck is a jewel in the rough Crazyduck is a jewel in the rough Crazyduck is a jewel in the rough Crazyduck is a jewel in the rough Crazyduck is a jewel in the rough Crazyduck is a jewel in the rough Crazyduck is a jewel in the rough Crazyduck's Avatar
    Dolphin

Hey Mike,
    I will gladly keep an eye out locally in North Texas.
    Meg parts are pretty rare in these parts.
    Sorry mate.

Regards, Andrew

Meg dealer / IT MikeNetto will become famous soon enough MikeNetto will become famous soon enough MikeNetto will become famous soon enough MikeNetto's Avatar

Optima and Inspiration

Hey Andrew,

Thanks buddy, I'll appreciate any help to find my gear!!!!
    I'm getting back onshore on June 29th and I'll try stop by Dallas to visit some friends before I head to Puerto Vallarta.
    If I go up there I'll send you a email and you can join us for a Brazilian churrasco (BBQ) and few beers.
    Cheers,

Stefan Besier caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7's Avatar
    PRISM Topaz & Sport KISS

(still owned) MK15

With all that security crap we have to put up with at airports those fools oughta be jailed for loosing bags or sending them off on the wrong plane.

Best of luck recovering your gear, Mike.

Optima and Inspiration

Hey Stefan,

Good hear from you buddy and thanks for your support.
    My lugage didn't desapear on the airport but on the airport rental car garage. The escalator were broke that day and I need carry my bags and boxes up stairs and take take me a while going up and down and on this mean time my bag desapear. The big issue is; I just realise 3 weeks latter when I was searching for few regs.
    I tried contact the garage administration asking them to review the security tape for the time and even offer a reward to the person answer me on the phone to motivate her to take a look on the video footage carefuly but didn't work.
    I'll try go to a pawn shop in Houston and offer a reward if they can locate where is my gear. Maybe my gear ended up in some pawn shop on the area and I'd be happy to buy it back.
    Appreciate your attention and have a safe dives.
    Cheers,

+ Reply to Thread