+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: I know where you can get free sex and tank fills...

sounds like a trollop CeeBee has a reputation beyond repute CeeBee has a reputation beyond repute CeeBee has a reputation beyond repute CeeBee has a reputation beyond repute CeeBee has a reputation beyond repute CeeBee has a reputation beyond repute CeeBee has a reputation beyond repute CeeBee has a reputation beyond repute CeeBee has a reputation beyond repute CeeBee has a reputation beyond repute CeeBee has a reputation beyond repute CeeBee's Avatar

I know where you can get free sex and tank fills...

Ok, I'm lying, but it got you looking at the thread...I need some advice re the disposal of old OC tanks. They're really old and not worth giving away, but don't know how or where I should take them. Can anyone advise? Thanks Christine x

John Harcus jdicediver is just really nice jdicediver is just really nice jdicediver is just really nice jdicediver is just really nice jdicediver is just really nice jdicediver is just really nice jdicediver is just really nice jdicediver is just really nice jdicediver is just really nice jdicediver's Avatar
    rEvo

Copis Megalodon

Re: I know where you can get free sex and tank fills...

Quote Originally Posted by CeeBee  View Original Post
    Ok, I'm lying, but it got you looking at the thread...I need some advice re the disposal of old OC tanks. They're really old and not worth giving away, but don't know how or where I should take them. Can anyone advise? Thanks Christine x
    Take them down to your LDS and donate them for training purposes. They may section them with a saw to show internals to new bubblers.
    Or, they can be made into really nice bells, using the top portion (and they sound good too) Too many? make them into a large wind chimes?

Regards;

Longbottom Time RAL is a glorious beacon of light RAL is a glorious beacon of light RAL is a glorious beacon of light RAL is a glorious beacon of light RAL is a glorious beacon of light RAL is a glorious beacon of light RAL is a glorious beacon of light RAL is a glorious beacon of light RAL is a glorious beacon of light RAL is a glorious beacon of light RAL is a glorious beacon of light RAL's Avatar

Don't be too quick to junk a tank because it is old. I have a couple 38s with the first hydro in 1958. Older aluminum tanks are another matter but the scap value of aluminum is pretty high. Either way I'm a sure someone will be along shortly to help you dispose of your tanks.

Regards
    RAL

RBW Member nigelh has much to be proud of nigelh has much to be proud of nigelh has much to be proud of nigelh has much to be proud of nigelh has much to be proud of nigelh has much to be proud of nigelh has much to be proud of nigelh has much to be proud of nigelh has much to be proud of nigelh has much to be proud of nigelh has much to be proud of nigelh's Avatar

I took an old tank up the tip (sorry: read as Civil Amenity Recycling and Disposal Centre) and they turned it away.

"Dangerous things. Have to be dealt with properly."

It had no valve in it and about two inches of rainwater in the bottom.

All IMVHO obviously... Ben Field has a reputation beyond repute Ben Field has a reputation beyond repute Ben Field has a reputation beyond repute Ben Field has a reputation beyond repute Ben Field has a reputation beyond repute Ben Field has a reputation beyond repute Ben Field has a reputation beyond repute Ben Field has a reputation beyond repute Ben Field has a reputation beyond repute Ben Field has a reputation beyond repute Ben Field has a reputation beyond repute Ben Field's Avatar
    NVMCCR Inspiration

Classic KISS, Sport KISS

My local tip took them happily, then plowed then into the white goods and metal junk along with everything else under a 7tonne bucket loader....

Scrap man might give you a couple of quid for them, or get them tested at a LDS, if it fails you don't pay- if it passes you can flog them to some unsuspecting trainee.

ZeroEmissions Nad is a glorious beacon of light Nad is a glorious beacon of light Nad is a glorious beacon of light Nad is a glorious beacon of light Nad is a glorious beacon of light Nad is a glorious beacon of light Nad is a glorious beacon of light Nad is a glorious beacon of light Nad is a glorious beacon of light Nad is a glorious beacon of light Nad is a glorious beacon of light Nad's Avatar
    Sentinel/Boris/Evo/Liberty

HomeBuild, AP Classic, Path

GRRR laying on a forum isn't against law?? Do you know the story of Pinocchio?:D

Ok, beside the suggestions above:
    you could cut them by half and use them for flowers.
    You could cut them by half and use them as BBQ, (I've done that (with a big tank and it is great!).

Cheers

Nad

sounds like a trollop CeeBee has a reputation beyond repute CeeBee has a reputation beyond repute CeeBee has a reputation beyond repute CeeBee has a reputation beyond repute CeeBee has a reputation beyond repute CeeBee has a reputation beyond repute CeeBee has a reputation beyond repute CeeBee has a reputation beyond repute CeeBee has a reputation beyond repute CeeBee has a reputation beyond repute CeeBee has a reputation beyond repute CeeBee's Avatar

Thanks for the replies so far guys. I knew that title would grab your attention...putty in my hands...damn I'm good.

I should have added that anyone in the area who wants to come and take them..feel free. Just pm me.

John Harcus jdicediver is just really nice jdicediver is just really nice jdicediver is just really nice jdicediver is just really nice jdicediver is just really nice jdicediver is just really nice jdicediver is just really nice jdicediver is just really nice jdicediver is just really nice jdicediver's Avatar
    rEvo

Copis Megalodon

Thanks for the replies so far guys. I knew that title would grab your attention...putty in my hands...damn I'm good.
    Please...that was really quite simple...everyone knows that women are 10,000 years more advanced than men!

Brent - Narked at 90
    divetheworld has a reputation beyond repute divetheworld has a reputation beyond repute divetheworld has a reputation beyond repute divetheworld has a reputation beyond repute divetheworld has a reputation beyond repute divetheworld has a reputation beyond repute divetheworld has a reputation beyond repute divetheworld has a reputation beyond repute divetheworld has a reputation beyond repute divetheworld has a reputation beyond repute divetheworld has a reputation beyond repute divetheworld's Avatar
    Deep Pursuit or a Camelion

and 11 others inc. a UT-240

No fair, I was going to reply straight away. I have my own compressors..........;)
    Copying skips understanding. Understanding is how you grow. You have to understand why something works or why something is how it is. When you copy it, you miss that. WWW.NARKEDAT90.COM
    www.puwer.co.uk PUWER and Machinery CE Marking www.ce-eu.com

Johnny The Hatch Johnny Bekkestad is just really nice Johnny Bekkestad is just really nice Johnny Bekkestad is just really nice Johnny Bekkestad is just really nice Johnny Bekkestad is just really nice Johnny Bekkestad is just really nice Johnny Bekkestad is just really nice Johnny Bekkestad is just really nice Johnny Bekkestad is just really nice Johnny Bekkestad is just really nice Johnny Bekkestad is just really nice Johnny Bekkestad's Avatar
    CCR2000, Megalodon, Homebuilt

Norge, FGT, mk15, KISS, Inspo

Ok, I'm lying, but it got you looking at the thread.
    Darn... and i was really looking forward to those tank fills!

/Jonny

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast