+ Reply to Thread

Thread: First push dive with a Meg

CCR cave instructor jojo l'affreux is a jewel in the rough jojo l'affreux is a jewel in the rough jojo l'affreux is a jewel in the rough jojo l'affreux is a jewel in the rough jojo l'affreux is a jewel in the rough jojo l'affreux is a jewel in the rough jojo l'affreux is a jewel in the rough jojo l'affreux's Avatar
    Megalodon APECS and Copis2

First push dive with a Meg

Hi,
    Yesterday, with several friends (cavers : Hervé et Antoine Blois, Michel Meilhac, Xavier Meillac, Richard et Benoit Villemejeanne Laurent Vasseur.
    divers : Cedrik Bancarel, Romuald Barré, Jérôme Martin and me), we were able to find way inside sump 2 (405m ;-51) of that french cave :
    plongee souterraine - mas neuf

Only 20m more before being stopped by a too narrow fault.
    But very happy of using the meg in order to pass it de-kitted threw entrance restrictions.
    And also to be able to pass the narrow firts sump (see photos).

I'll be very interested in developping contacts with meg cave-divers (and others too ;) ) who are using theirs rebreathers in bottom-caves sumps or narrow caves.

Cheers,

Frank.

CCR cave instructor jojo l'affreux is a jewel in the rough jojo l'affreux is a jewel in the rough jojo l'affreux is a jewel in the rough jojo l'affreux is a jewel in the rough jojo l'affreux is a jewel in the rough jojo l'affreux is a jewel in the rough jojo l'affreux is a jewel in the rough jojo l'affreux's Avatar

Re: First push dive with a Meg

Sory, unable to post photos here.

Maybe I have to go to sleep .

Frank.

Stefan Besier caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7's Avatar
    PRISM Topaz & Sport KISS

(still owned) MK15

Congratulations and welcome to Rebreather World.
    You should be able to attach pictures by pressing the
    "Manage Attachments" button and following the instructions.

Entrance
    Attached Images

Ladies bring a plate Steve has a reputation beyond repute Steve has a reputation beyond repute Steve has a reputation beyond repute Steve has a reputation beyond repute Steve has a reputation beyond repute Steve has a reputation beyond repute Steve has a reputation beyond repute Steve has a reputation beyond repute Steve has a reputation beyond repute Steve has a reputation beyond repute Steve has a reputation beyond repute Steve's Avatar

Great shots. What in particular about tight stuff are you interested in. I'm planning a trip to a fairly tight cave in my neck of the woods in the near future and it would be great to learn from one another.
    WARNING: I contain occasional coarse language, extreme sexual references, nudity, and adult themes, which may offend some people - Usually churchy types.

Hi Steve,

I am thinking morover in low ceiling caves, so maybe organising the Meg in sidemount configuration.

I know some australian cave-divers are diving their Meg and Inpisration like that.

Good luck for your push dive.

Cheers,

Frank.

+ Reply to Thread