+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Ouroboros -182m in French cave

Dude Andy M has a spectacular aura about Andy M has a spectacular aura about Andy M has a spectacular aura about Andy M has a spectacular aura about Andy M has a spectacular aura about Andy M's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DrJM
    Full report soon, only 15 meters more line layed, had a bit of a technical problem we will say
    Looking fwd to the report. When will it be posted? This "technical problem" intrigues me...

Deep Cave Explorer DrJM is a glorious beacon of light DrJM is a glorious beacon of light DrJM is a glorious beacon of light DrJM is a glorious beacon of light DrJM is a glorious beacon of light DrJM is a glorious beacon of light DrJM is a glorious beacon of light DrJM is a glorious beacon of light DrJM is a glorious beacon of light DrJM is a glorious beacon of light DrJM is a glorious beacon of light DrJM's Avatar
    Report is online in english on www.snoopyloop.com, including the explanation of the little problem on the Ouroboros ; - )))

Regards to all

Jerome

RBW Member aquaxel is on a distinguished road aquaxel is on a distinguished road aquaxel's Avatar
    KISS

great dive. congratulations.

is there a way to get in contact with rick stanton? i would like to ask him some questions about his kiss config.

Deep Cave Explorer DrJM is a glorious beacon of light DrJM is a glorious beacon of light DrJM is a glorious beacon of light DrJM is a glorious beacon of light DrJM is a glorious beacon of light DrJM is a glorious beacon of light DrJM is a glorious beacon of light DrJM is a glorious beacon of light DrJM is a glorious beacon of light DrJM is a glorious beacon of light DrJM is a glorious beacon of light DrJM's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by aquaxel
    is there a way to get in contact with rick stanton? i would like to ask him some questions about his kiss config.

No problem I'll email you that off list

Mutter Grumble Groan Moan AndyP is on a distinguished road AndyP is on a distinguished road AndyP's Avatar
    Just read your web site, it seems to be the current trend, to have just one primary display. I must confess, I like the idea of a secondary primary (if that makes any sense). Which is one of the things I like about the Inspiration so called "classic". That being said, you were not exactly short of options, and it was only the fact that you wanted to up the PPO2 that seemed to make it an issue.

Quality dive,

Take care,

Andrew

Dude Andy M has a spectacular aura about Andy M has a spectacular aura about Andy M has a spectacular aura about Andy M has a spectacular aura about Andy M has a spectacular aura about Andy M's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by AndyP
    Just read your web site, it seems to be the current trend, to have just one primary display. I must confess, I like the idea of a secondary
    I'm a little confused. Apparently during the dive this Ouroburos had just one primary display and a HUD.

But if you look at the last picture in the report there appears to be a secondary display on the Ouroburos with three PO2 readings, why couldnt you read this during the dive?

http://www.snoopyloop.com/Exped%20St...20displays.JPG

What gives?

cheers

Andy

RBW Founder schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford's Avatar
    But with the Secondary you can not change the settings he needed to use the primary which had the flooded screen to increase the set point as the secondary is a display only.

Stuart

Mutter Grumble Groan Moan AndyP is on a distinguished road AndyP is on a distinguished road AndyP's Avatar
    Drat, deleted this because I should really read the posts first.

Andrew

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2