+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Ouroboros -182m in French cave

Deep Cave Explorer DrJM is a glorious beacon of light DrJM is a glorious beacon of light DrJM is a glorious beacon of light DrJM is a glorious beacon of light DrJM is a glorious beacon of light DrJM is a glorious beacon of light DrJM is a glorious beacon of light DrJM is a glorious beacon of light DrJM is a glorious beacon of light DrJM is a glorious beacon of light DrJM is a glorious beacon of light DrJM's Avatar

Ouroboros -182m in French cave

-182m have been reached with an Ouroboros in St Sauveur french cave, full report on www.snoopyloop.com in the next few weeks

Regards to all

Jerome

ZeroEmissions Nad is a glorious beacon of light Nad is a glorious beacon of light Nad is a glorious beacon of light Nad is a glorious beacon of light Nad is a glorious beacon of light Nad is a glorious beacon of light Nad is a glorious beacon of light Nad is a glorious beacon of light Nad is a glorious beacon of light Nad is a glorious beacon of light Nad is a glorious beacon of light Nad's Avatar
    Sentinel/Boris/Evo/Liberty

HomeBuild, AP Classic, Path

Quote Originally Posted by DrJM
    -182m have been reached with an Ouroboros in St Sauveur french cave, full report on www.snoopyloop.com in the next few weeks

Regards to all

Jerome
    Hi Jerome,

I just posted your exploit in another thread. However congratulations!

Nad

Administrator ROB DAVIE has a spectacular aura about ROB DAVIE has a spectacular aura about ROB DAVIE has a spectacular aura about ROB DAVIE has a spectacular aura about ROB DAVIE has a spectacular aura about ROB DAVIE has a spectacular aura about ROB DAVIE's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DrJM

Regards to all

Jerome
    Outstanding!! Well done!!

Rob

Subsea Systems koputai is just really nice koputai is just really nice koputai is just really nice koputai is just really nice koputai is just really nice koputai is just really nice koputai is just really nice koputai is just really nice koputai is just really nice koputai is just really nice koputai's Avatar
    Hey Jerome, well done!

Will you be bringing back the 15.5 now that you've abandoned us?!! I promise the car won't break down this time.

Cheers,
    Jason.

So many CCR So little etc Mark Chase has a reputation beyond repute Mark Chase has a reputation beyond repute Mark Chase has a reputation beyond repute Mark Chase has a reputation beyond repute Mark Chase has a reputation beyond repute Mark Chase has a reputation beyond repute Mark Chase has a reputation beyond repute Mark Chase has a reputation beyond repute Mark Chase has a reputation beyond repute Mark Chase has a reputation beyond repute Mark Chase has a reputation beyond repute Mark Chase's Avatar
    JJ Hybrid

Inspo, Hammer Head, KISS rEvo

When I met you you seemed such a sensible chap :D

This scares me to death, but its an incredable achevement so well done M8. I cant wait to read your report. I have read all the others but only with all the lights on and a stiff drink in my hand :D

ATB

Mark Chase

not RBW staff. EBT has a reputation beyond repute EBT has a reputation beyond repute EBT has a reputation beyond repute EBT has a reputation beyond repute EBT has a reputation beyond repute EBT has a reputation beyond repute EBT has a reputation beyond repute EBT has a reputation beyond repute EBT has a reputation beyond repute EBT has a reputation beyond repute EBT has a reputation beyond repute EBT's Avatar
    Classic Kiss

Sports kiss, dolphin

JM, did you lay anymore line or survey it more??

/Z

Custom Title Allowed! Robert Cook is on a distinguished road Robert Cook is on a distinguished road Robert Cook's Avatar
    Congratulations, mate. Sounds like a huge dive,

Thanks,
    Robert

Deep Cave Explorer DrJM is a glorious beacon of light DrJM is a glorious beacon of light DrJM is a glorious beacon of light DrJM is a glorious beacon of light DrJM is a glorious beacon of light DrJM is a glorious beacon of light DrJM is a glorious beacon of light DrJM is a glorious beacon of light DrJM is a glorious beacon of light DrJM is a glorious beacon of light DrJM is a glorious beacon of light DrJM's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by wreckweasel
    JM, did you lay anymore line or survey it more??

/Z

Full report soon, only 15 meters more line layed, had a bit of a technical problem we will say

PS Jason: still have my 15.5, haven't made my choice yet on wich one I'll keep, need more testing on Boris

For the record, Rick Stanton (four weeks previously) had pushed the depth of the cave from 140 to 180 m on a KISS during which 80 m of line was laid.

(This information direct from Rick)

Quote Originally Posted by Duncan Price
    For the record, Rick Stanton (four weeks previously) has pushed the depth of the cave from 140 to 180 m on a KISS during which 80 m of line was laid.
    don't believe everything people said Duncan, the line is unfortunetly not mesured, there is no marker on it and from -130m it's a nearly vertical shaft down to -177m where Rick attached is line. It was still a fantastic dived made (with a micrometric valve) and some fantastic explorations done by Rick since 2002, a shame he didn't continue the exploration ! cause at the end of the day we just want to know where it goes and what does it look like.

Related to another thread about side mounted (SM) RB, Xavier Meniscus reached -140m in that cave with a double SM Joki mCCR a few weeks before Rick, Xavier was using some modified Kiss Valve, but know that he is using some micrometric valve he will come back and explore further on

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast