+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 4th cell for my meg

RBW Member jkeep has a spectacular aura about jkeep has a spectacular aura about jkeep has a spectacular aura about jkeep has a spectacular aura about jkeep has a spectacular aura about jkeep's Avatar

4th cell for my meg

Hi,

I,m looking at fitting a 4th cell to my meg and attaching it
    to a VR3.
    Has anybody done this and whats it like.

Jeff

Decodiver

Re: 4th cell for my meg

Speak to Dennis Vessey he should be able to give you some pointers, I know he designed a cell holder for the counter lung and also Gadget (Si Lawrence) fitted one to his unit too I believe.

Here is the link to his article about it:

http://www.rebreatherworld.com/showthread.php?t=4654

Cheers,

Dave Cooper.

Cheeky Monkey........... Paul Evans is a name known to all Paul Evans is a name known to all Paul Evans is a name known to all Paul Evans is a name known to all Paul Evans is a name known to all Paul Evans is a name known to all Paul Evans is a name known to all Paul Evans is a name known to all Paul Evans is a name known to all Paul Evans is a name known to all Paul Evans is a name known to all Paul Evans's Avatar

Re: 4th cell for my meg

Jeff

Dennis is in the process of assembling mine at the moment, and a thing of great beauty it is too, uses what looks like the body of ISC ADV with the cell in the space the Valve is and the cable neatly comeing out were the hose connection would come out, Very neat. This will only wook of you have an adapted Right Counter Lung or a spare left one

By the way mate, cheers for the help and advice over the weekend and for taking SWMBO diving while I finished my coarse;)

RBW Member quickean has a spectacular aura about quickean has a spectacular aura about quickean has a spectacular aura about quickean has a spectacular aura about quickean has a spectacular aura about quickean's Avatar
    Meg

+ Reply to Thread