+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Alternative provective screen for VR3

New Member Adam is an unknown quantity at this point Adam's Avatar

Alternative provective screen for VR3

Alternative provective screen for VR3? I only had my screen for 2 dives and it broke off, and lost it

Custom Title Allowed! Barrie Law is a glorious beacon of light Barrie Law is a glorious beacon of light Barrie Law is a glorious beacon of light Barrie Law is a glorious beacon of light Barrie Law is a glorious beacon of light Barrie Law is a glorious beacon of light Barrie Law is a glorious beacon of light Barrie Law is a glorious beacon of light Barrie Law is a glorious beacon of light Barrie Law is a glorious beacon of light Barrie Law is a glorious beacon of light Barrie Law's Avatar

Re: Alternative provective screen for VR3

Quote Originally Posted by Adam  View Original Post
    Alternative provective screen for VR3? I only had my screen for 2 dives and it broke off, and lost it
    Hi Adam,

Delta P have a new screen guard that will be available in the next couple of weeks and it is practically unbreakable, you can bend it right over and it goes back to it's original shape.

I was looking at one last Wednesday while visiting Delta P and I was very impressed with it.

Regards

DeepBlueInnovation Ben Heath is a splendid one to behold Ben Heath is a splendid one to behold Ben Heath is a splendid one to behold Ben Heath is a splendid one to behold Ben Heath is a splendid one to behold Ben Heath is a splendid one to behold Ben Heath is a splendid one to behold Ben Heath is a splendid one to behold Ben Heath is a splendid one to behold Ben Heath is a splendid one to behold Ben Heath is a splendid one to behold Ben Heath's Avatar
    Ouroboros

Prism

Alternatively, you can buy the protective car headlight film and cut it to size for your screen, it works well for me.

Supporting Member ntokyo is an unknown quantity at this point ntokyo's Avatar
    Copis Hammer Mini

rEvo II mCCR

Quote Originally Posted by Adam  View Original Post
    same experience.... I am trying the adhesive type now.
    Cheers,
    Nicolas

RBW Member Divein is an unknown quantity at this point Divein's Avatar

PDA screen protector cut to size and stuck on.

Go DEEP!!!! Explorer is a jewel in the rough Explorer is a jewel in the rough Explorer is a jewel in the rough Explorer is a jewel in the rough Explorer is a jewel in the rough Explorer is a jewel in the rough Explorer is a jewel in the rough Explorer's Avatar
    MEGALODON

Evolution, KISS GEM

Quote Originally Posted by Divein  View Original Post
    PDA screen protector cut to size and stuck on.
    3M sells it by the sheet. Works well.

RBW Member jar_uk1 is on a distinguished road jar_uk1 is on a distinguished road jar_uk1's Avatar

I got one from Brett at Divelife , www.divelife.co.uk

It has lasted the season and hopefully it will last another season. The vr3 one lasted 3 dives, and although Delta P offered to replace it, I never took them up on the offer as I didnnt think it was worth using.

John

+ Reply to Thread