+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Thread: Sea Diamond Wreck in Greece

In search of Law breaking Outlaw is a glorious beacon of light Outlaw is a glorious beacon of light Outlaw is a glorious beacon of light Outlaw is a glorious beacon of light Outlaw is a glorious beacon of light Outlaw is a glorious beacon of light Outlaw is a glorious beacon of light Outlaw is a glorious beacon of light Outlaw is a glorious beacon of light Outlaw is a glorious beacon of light Outlaw is a glorious beacon of light Outlaw's Avatar
    Meggy Meg...

Got the best one from day 1...

Re: Sea Diamond Wreck in Greece

Hey Axel,

i have read the information from an article in yesterdays cyprus newspaper "politis".

the way is all described in there, it give you the feeling that they might get away with the whole thing.

so, are you in Cyprus now? any chance of organizing some fun dive? let me know if you are available. maybe get alexey too?

Thanks.

Spyros

RBW Member aquaxel is on a distinguished road aquaxel is on a distinguished road aquaxel's Avatar
    KISS

thats the way usually things go. blame someone else, blame the equipment or best blame something u cant follow up.

i just come off a job, but yes im in cyprus but leave in 1 week to canada.

mayb we can do some stuff when im back beginning of december.

In search of Law breaking Outlaw is a glorious beacon of light Outlaw is a glorious beacon of light Outlaw is a glorious beacon of light Outlaw is a glorious beacon of light Outlaw is a glorious beacon of light Outlaw is a glorious beacon of light Outlaw is a glorious beacon of light Outlaw is a glorious beacon of light Outlaw is a glorious beacon of light Outlaw is a glorious beacon of light Outlaw is a glorious beacon of light Outlaw's Avatar
    Meggy Meg...

Quote Originally Posted by aquaxel  View Original Post
    thats the way usually things go. blame someone else, blame the equipment or best blame something u cant follow up.

i just come off a job, but yes im in cyprus but leave in 1 week to canada.

mayb we can do some stuff when im back beginning of december.
    i guess you are right on this Axel.

i shall wait for your note when you get back. is about time we get together...

have a good journey in the meantime.

New Member chaz is an unknown quantity at this point chaz's Avatar

thanks for the update, keep them coming,, its very interesting. i just wish i could see some underwater footage or pictures of in and outside of the ship. cheers all:D

Meggy Meg...

Quote Originally Posted by chaz  View Original Post
    thanks i just wish i could see some underwater footage or pictures of in and outside of the ship. cheers all:D

don't we all.....

Spyros

New Member kala is an unknown quantity at this point kala's Avatar

I only found out that she is sunk. So strange, she was regular visitor of Tallinn harbour while she still operated in Baltic Sea under the name "Birka Princess".

despite she was just a complex piece of metal I feel like she has died, like she had a soul...

Here is a picture of her in Tallinn harbour 22. Oktober 2005

http://web.starman.ee/peeprada/sea_d...A_PRINCESS.JPG

New Member chaz is an unknown quantity at this point chaz's Avatar

still no luck finding anymore info than i already know.. any updates would be appreciated if anyone has found some insightful information or pic/video

Any news on the wreck? I have been looking around the internet but everything i have been finding has been from just after the ship going down.

I was on the ship when she went down and have been wanting to dive it ever since. Mainly I want to get back to my room and just see it...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7