+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: New Megalodon Forums

RBW Founder schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford's Avatar

New Megalodon Forums

I am delighted to announce that following discussions with Leon Scamahorn, Rebreather World will be hosting 2 new Megalodon Forums.

The first is a forum to provide Official ISC support to Owners of Megalodon Rebreathers and will be used by Leon and the team to provide information to Megalodon Owners and as a forum to discuss how to continue to improve and evolve the Megalodon. If you want Leon or his team to answer a question about your Rig then this is the place to ask it (though give us a few days to get it running right!)

The Second Forum is an Instructor only forum so Leon can communicate with the Instructor team.

To be able to view the content of these forums then you need to belong to either the Meg Users or Meg Instructors User Groups.

You can join them from here http://www.rebreatherworld.com/profi...editusergroups or by speaking to Dave Cooper (decodiver) or any of the rest of the admin team.

Cheers

Stuart

RBW Member quickean has a spectacular aura about quickean has a spectacular aura about quickean has a spectacular aura about quickean has a spectacular aura about quickean has a spectacular aura about quickean's Avatar
    Meg

Re: New Megalodon Forums

Cool... sounds like a great effort.
    I'll be looking foward to joining to forums!
    Last edited by quickean; 5th April 2007 at 06:52.

Shearwater Copis Diver Gill Envy has a reputation beyond repute Gill Envy has a reputation beyond repute Gill Envy has a reputation beyond repute Gill Envy has a reputation beyond repute Gill Envy has a reputation beyond repute Gill Envy has a reputation beyond repute Gill Envy has a reputation beyond repute Gill Envy has a reputation beyond repute Gill Envy has a reputation beyond repute Gill Envy has a reputation beyond repute Gill Envy has a reputation beyond repute Gill Envy's Avatar
    Copis Meg and rEvo III

Evolution

stuart, are these forums going to be private/exclusive? Will non-meg owners be able to view them? To the extent feasable, transparency is best IMHO.

Gill Envy

New Member hydro12 is an unknown quantity at this point hydro12's Avatar

This is too cool to hear! Glad to hear that the ISC team will now have a permanent presence on the board. I think that'll do a lot for those that feel the Meg crew is more "out of reach" than other companies.

RBW Member SimonK is a glorious beacon of light SimonK is a glorious beacon of light SimonK is a glorious beacon of light SimonK is a glorious beacon of light SimonK is a glorious beacon of light SimonK is a glorious beacon of light SimonK is a glorious beacon of light SimonK is a glorious beacon of light SimonK is a glorious beacon of light SimonK is a glorious beacon of light SimonK is a glorious beacon of light SimonK's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Gill Envy  View Original Post
    stuart, are these forums going to be private/exclusive? Will non-meg owners be able to view them? To the extent feasable, transparency is best IMHO.
    I agree, an instructor only forum is fair enough but it would be a pity to loose some of the interesting Meg related discussions that happen here.

Simon

RBW Founder schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford's Avatar

I dont think we will lose to many discussions - I see it more as a forum for Leon to announce things to just the existing owners .....

Decodiver

These are the Megalodon ISC approved Instructors who are RBW members (from memory) If I have missed anyone out please let me know:

From memory:

Me :D (That was easy)

Aldo Ferrucci
    Andy Mumford
    Cedric Verdier
    Dennis Vessey
    Jill Heinerth
    Jim Masters
    Matt Mathias
    Mathew Partridge
    Mel Clark
    Pim van der Horst
    Rasmus Lauritsen
    Rich Stevenson
    Ron Benson
    Ron Micjan
    Simon Lawrence
    Steve James
    Tom Huff (Nobubblesdiver)
    Tom Mount

Anyway these guys and gals been granted access to the Meg user and Instructor forums.
    Last edited by Decodiver; 5th April 2007 at 22:04.

I'd rather everyone could join also.

Or have ISC do the work to set up there own forum. And, I own a meg. LOL

I like having other people question the Meg. As I like others questioning the other units. It builds better products. The new FRP can for the Meg I believe came right out of the Prism debate about loosing temps. Although I insulated my can not long after I got mine. Just seemed the right thing to do.

I hope this means ISC has to pay support to the site since other sellers do to promote there product.

Johnny The Hatch Johnny Bekkestad is just really nice Johnny Bekkestad is just really nice Johnny Bekkestad is just really nice Johnny Bekkestad is just really nice Johnny Bekkestad is just really nice Johnny Bekkestad is just really nice Johnny Bekkestad is just really nice Johnny Bekkestad is just really nice Johnny Bekkestad is just really nice Johnny Bekkestad is just really nice Johnny Bekkestad is just really nice Johnny Bekkestad's Avatar
    CCR2000, Megalodon, Homebuilt

Norge, FGT, mk15, KISS, Inspo

Quote Originally Posted by mverick  View Original Post
    I'd rather everyone could join also.

Or have ISC do the work to set up there own forum. And, I own a meg. LOL

I like having other people question the Meg. As I like others questioning the other units. It builds better products. The new FRP can for the Meg I believe came right out of the Prism debate about loosing temps. Although I insulated my can not long after I got mine. Just seemed the right thing to do.

I hope this means ISC has to pay support to the site since other sellers do to promote there product.

If they open it for the public, then i believe it is going to be too difficult to manage. I mean there is still a public forum here on RBW where people can discus the Meg. If people start asking questions like Meg or inspo etc etc to Leon he will have a fulltime job just maintaining the forum.

/Jonny

Quote Originally Posted by JonnyB  View Original Post
    If they open it for the public, then i believe it is going to be too difficult to manage. I mean there is still a public forum here on RBW where people can discus the Meg. If people start asking questions like Meg or inspo etc etc to Leon he will have a fulltime job just maintaining the forum.

/Jonny

That's simple. Just don't respond.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast