+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: heliox Technologies

for a world of water OceanOpportunity is a splendid one to behold OceanOpportunity is a splendid one to behold OceanOpportunity is a splendid one to behold OceanOpportunity is a splendid one to behold OceanOpportunity is a splendid one to behold OceanOpportunity is a splendid one to behold OceanOpportunity is a splendid one to behold OceanOpportunity is a splendid one to behold OceanOpportunity is a splendid one to behold OceanOpportunity is a splendid one to behold OceanOpportunity is a splendid one to behold OceanOpportunity's Avatar
    homebuild/custom

rEvo, Dolphin, CCR2000, Inspo

heliox Technologies

What happened to these guys? they seemed to have some promising products

oxygen nerd jasonvds is on a distinguished road jasonvds is on a distinguished road jasonvds's Avatar

Re: heliox Technologies

seem to have gone to ground - Phi seemed to have some info on them...

RBW Member decoweenie has a reputation beyond repute decoweenie has a reputation beyond repute decoweenie has a reputation beyond repute decoweenie has a reputation beyond repute decoweenie has a reputation beyond repute decoweenie has a reputation beyond repute decoweenie has a reputation beyond repute decoweenie has a reputation beyond repute decoweenie has a reputation beyond repute decoweenie has a reputation beyond repute decoweenie has a reputation beyond repute decoweenie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jasonvds  View Original Post
    Phi seemed to have some info on them...
    Actually not anymore than anyone else...

The only thing I know is they are progressing with the Tachyon nicely as well as making OEM parts for other manufacturers.

I have been begging for a long time to do some beta-test since I have always been in love with the Tachyon-concept (i.e. size, weight, GF, etc). And it looks increasingly that might happen soon... :)

~~~~~ #417 ~~~~~ PacketSniffer is a jewel in the rough PacketSniffer is a jewel in the rough PacketSniffer is a jewel in the rough PacketSniffer is a jewel in the rough PacketSniffer is a jewel in the rough PacketSniffer is a jewel in the rough PacketSniffer is a jewel in the rough PacketSniffer is a jewel in the rough PacketSniffer's Avatar

Phi,

Did they get the military contract? Have they sold/provided any to them?

RBW Member decoweenie has a reputation beyond repute decoweenie has a reputation beyond repute decoweenie has a reputation beyond repute decoweenie has a reputation beyond repute decoweenie has a reputation beyond repute decoweenie has a reputation beyond repute decoweenie has a reputation beyond repute decoweenie has a reputation beyond repute decoweenie has a reputation beyond repute decoweenie has a reputation beyond repute decoweenie has a reputation beyond repute decoweenie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PacketSniffer  View Original Post
    Did they get the military contract? Have they sold/provided any to them?
    Sorry, I don't know that information.

Just email Phil Straw and ask...

New Member DivnSapper is an unknown quantity at this point DivnSapper's Avatar

Arrow Re: heliox Technologies

Hey Guys,

Their website is back up with products now listed as available.

The Tachyon shows 60 days till it ships but they do have some other items for sale now including an interesting KISS Conversion kit

Worth checking out, here is the webpage link:
    Heliox.com

Regards,
    Ryan

Stefan Besier caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7's Avatar
    PRISM Topaz & Sport KISS

(still owned) MK15

That's pretty much the same old stuff they had before.
    Don't think it's really up to date.
    "When will Tachyon be released?
    We anticipate releasing the Tachyon during Q4.2005"

Send a couple of e-mails and tried by phone a few times
    since I did my DEMA report on the DiveDrive, never reached
    anyone, never had any answers from them.

IMHO, if you want to order pay C.O.D. ...

for a world of water OceanOpportunity is a splendid one to behold OceanOpportunity is a splendid one to behold OceanOpportunity is a splendid one to behold OceanOpportunity is a splendid one to behold OceanOpportunity is a splendid one to behold OceanOpportunity is a splendid one to behold OceanOpportunity is a splendid one to behold OceanOpportunity is a splendid one to behold OceanOpportunity is a splendid one to behold OceanOpportunity is a splendid one to behold OceanOpportunity is a splendid one to behold OceanOpportunity's Avatar
    homebuild/custom

rEvo, Dolphin, CCR2000, Inspo

If their website truly is back up, someone should politely tell them to fix their homepage (www.heliox.com). It is still down, and has been for over a YEAR..cant help business much.

oxygen nerd jasonvds is on a distinguished road jasonvds is on a distinguished road jasonvds's Avatar

No it is still down, that products page and all the internals have always been available...

New Member DivnSapper is an unknown quantity at this point DivnSapper's Avatar

Red face Re: heliox Technologies

OK... my mistake... I've just always ended up at the "this site is Under Construction" page.

Off of Google today I've got through to the 'new' one... well at least new to me.

Oh well... maybe Phi can fill us in on the detailed timing (other than very soon!)

Ryan

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast