Closed Thread

Thread: UK Haskel on ebay

RBW Founder schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford's Avatar

UK Haskel on ebay

If any one is interested....

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...171410969&rd=1

AGT 30 / 75 looks like it needs a good service

Min Inlet Pressure - 7 bar (100 PSI)
    Max outlet Pressure - 1103 bar (16000 PSI)
    Max Ratio 60 to 1

Probably not the best bet for your garage mixing station unless you have your own compressor.

Stuart

I finished it once, but.. PeteS is a name known to all PeteS is a name known to all PeteS is a name known to all PeteS is a name known to all PeteS is a name known to all PeteS is a name known to all PeteS is a name known to all PeteS is a name known to all PeteS is a name known to all PeteS is a name known to all PeteS is a name known to all PeteS's Avatar
    Inspiration Vision

Inspiration Classic

Quote Originally Posted by schford
    If any one is interested....

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...171410969&rd=1

AGT 30 / 75 looks like it needs a good service

Min Inlet Pressure - 7 bar (100 PSI)
    Max outlet Pressure - 1103 bar (16000 PSI)
    Max Ratio 60 to 1

Probably not the best bet for your garage mixing station unless you have your own compressor.

Stuart
    Now forgive me for being picky, and I could be wrong, BUT.....

AGT 30 / 75 is a double acting, two stage unit. The drawing in the Haskel catalogue shows a double ended unit. The photo on E Bay shows a single ended unit....... This could be because

1/ I'm wrong,

or

2/ the unit details are shown on a sticker fixed to the barrel of the drive cylinder and this drive cylinder is from an AGT 30 / 75, which is possible as most Haskels have a common bore (5 3/4"), but that this cylinder barrel is on the wrong unit.

The unit displayed, as far as I can tell, is single ended, so it can only be an AG unit.

FYI, Haskel part numbers follow this order:-

- AGT - 15 / 75 - C

First number (not always present)

Nominal Dia. of Air
    Drive Piston (inches)
    5-3/4" Dia if not shown.

Letters:-

Basic Construction
    AG: Single Acting Pump, Single Stage
    driven with single ended drive
    AGD: Double Acting Pump, Single Stage
    driven with single or double ended drive
    AGT: Two Stage Pump, driven with single
    or double ended drive

Numbers:-

Area Ratio - Nominal
    XX / XX (on AGT models)
    shows nominal area for both
    first and second stage.

Letters:-

Controls, installed

If any of you want the Haskel Electronic Catalogue, I have it on floppy, and I'll E Mail it out to you. It contains ALL the specs for all the boosters. Just mail me at "trimix at xtra dot co dot nz" The catalogue is a few years old, but as the drawings that came with my Haskel are dated 1966 I suspect that things don't change that quick.

And a Haskel the "Leaks a bit", probably hasn't been that well looked after. It'll cost you £125 per high pressure end for the seal kit. Then there are the spool parts, and the main drive piston seals.

But, if you can work out what it is you're buying, it could still be a bargain. But you will need a f*****g big compressor to drive it!!

I finished it once, but.. PeteS is a name known to all PeteS is a name known to all PeteS is a name known to all PeteS is a name known to all PeteS is a name known to all PeteS is a name known to all PeteS is a name known to all PeteS is a name known to all PeteS is a name known to all PeteS is a name known to all PeteS is a name known to all PeteS's Avatar
    Inspiration Vision

Inspiration Classic

Oh really.......

I asked the seller about the discrepancy between what was descibed and what was shown. his is the response I got:-

================================================== ====================
    Response to Question about Item -- Respond Now
    Response from ragamuffin1971
    Item: Haskel Oxygen booster (7171410969)
    This message was sent while the listing was active.
    ragamuffin1971 is the seller.
    ---------------------------------------
    I am looking into this as the machine in front of me has got 2 ends as aposed to the photo on ebay which has 2 ends, my husband may have photographed another one in error he is abroad at present and I should know tomortrow - not being technically minded myself.

Ho hum.....

not RBW staff. EBT has a reputation beyond repute EBT has a reputation beyond repute EBT has a reputation beyond repute EBT has a reputation beyond repute EBT has a reputation beyond repute EBT has a reputation beyond repute EBT has a reputation beyond repute EBT has a reputation beyond repute EBT has a reputation beyond repute EBT has a reputation beyond repute EBT has a reputation beyond repute EBT's Avatar
    Classic Kiss

Sports kiss, dolphin

I had some interchange too... between the smelly nature of that and their previous history (low value items, feedback of 3).... my "getting nervous" gland activated.

Think I'd only buy this one if I was collecting in person, or buying through escrow.

Closed Thread