+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Stu I think you know who I am talking about

New Member nobubbles is an unknown quantity at this point nobubbles's Avatar

Stu I think you know who I am talking about

I think there is someone that we know who should post if they already haven't.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RBW Founder schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford's Avatar
    ye come on si - lets have the update!

Duvet Diver Simon A is a glorious beacon of light Simon A is a glorious beacon of light Simon A is a glorious beacon of light Simon A is a glorious beacon of light Simon A is a glorious beacon of light Simon A is a glorious beacon of light Simon A is a glorious beacon of light Simon A is a glorious beacon of light Simon A is a glorious beacon of light Simon A is a glorious beacon of light Simon A is a glorious beacon of light Simon A's Avatar
    Stuart,
    If it's me your talking about, I posted a little bit in the homebuild section just after lunch.
    As you probably noticed yesterday, the unit is a work in progress. But at least it's now diveable. It was demoralising at times over the last 9 months (except the part where I buggered off to Australia for 5 weeks) when I was waiting for "just one more part" so I could get back to it and do some more work on it.

Simon A

+ Reply to Thread