+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Carolina wreck dive

PRISM DIVER & LUVIN IT! dive2dive2000 is just really nice dive2dive2000 is just really nice dive2dive2000 is just really nice dive2dive2000 is just really nice dive2dive2000 is just really nice dive2dive2000 is just really nice dive2dive2000 is just really nice dive2dive2000 is just really nice dive2dive2000 is just really nice dive2dive2000 is just really nice dive2dive2000's Avatar

Cool Carolina wreck dive

Hi Group,

We dove the Carolina this weekend with the Locknest.
    http://www.locknessdiveboat.net/index.html

It was a Luxury liner that the germans had sunk in the begining of WWI off of the coast of NJ, USA. It was one of Americas first casualities of WWI. There were 3 CCR divers (Meg, Prizm, and an YBOD) The rest of us were blowing bubbles.

Martin

Rb Aficionado SINUS is a jewel in the rough SINUS is a jewel in the rough SINUS is a jewel in the rough SINUS is a jewel in the rough SINUS is a jewel in the rough SINUS is a jewel in the rough SINUS is a jewel in the rough SINUS's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by dive2dive2000
    Hi Group,

We dove the Carolina this weekend with the Locknest.
    http://www.locknessdiveboat.net/index.html

It was a Luxury liner that the germans had sunk in the begining of WWI off of the coast of NJ, USA. It was one of Americas first casualities of WWI. There were 3 CCR divers (Meg, Prizm, and an YBOD) The rest of us were blowing bubbles.

Martin

Hi martin,

Looks like a great trip on the Carolina with some souvenirs from the deep as well.

Could you point out for me which one is Paul in the picture?.

Cheers

Wei lan

PRISM DIVER & LUVIN IT! dive2dive2000 is just really nice dive2dive2000 is just really nice dive2dive2000 is just really nice dive2dive2000 is just really nice dive2dive2000 is just really nice dive2dive2000 is just really nice dive2dive2000 is just really nice dive2dive2000 is just really nice dive2dive2000 is just really nice dive2dive2000 is just really nice dive2dive2000's Avatar

Talking

Second row left side (right in back of gentelman with cap on) I am the good looking one in the white tank top

Martin

Quote Originally Posted by SINUS
    Hi martin,

Looks like a great trip on the Carolina with some souvenirs from the deep as well.

Could you point out for me which one is Paul in the picture?.

Cheers

Wei lan

Stefan Besier caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7's Avatar
    PRISM Topaz & Sport KISS

(still owned) MK15

I am the good looking one in the white tank top
    Hasn't bought a rebreather yet and already lost his shirt sleeves.

Rb Aficionado SINUS is a jewel in the rough SINUS is a jewel in the rough SINUS is a jewel in the rough SINUS is a jewel in the rough SINUS is a jewel in the rough SINUS is a jewel in the rough SINUS is a jewel in the rough SINUS's Avatar
    Second row left side (right in back of gentelman with cap on) I am the good looking one in the white tank top

Martin

Thanks Martin,

Don't puke, honestly speaking I can assure you that you are the best looking chap of the lot :D ..sorry paul, dont mean to hurt your feeling.:)

Thanks paul, for putting in the effort to help me in identifying my o2 cylinder and I remember that .:)

Cheers

Wei lan

USSMEG USSMEG has a spectacular aura about USSMEG has a spectacular aura about USSMEG has a spectacular aura about USSMEG has a spectacular aura about USSMEG has a spectacular aura about USSMEG has a spectacular aura about USSMEG's Avatar
    http://njscuba.net/sites/site_carolina.html

And your welcome Sinus.

Check out the above site info. It has the logo on it that's on the plate I got. Very good wreck, got to get back later this year if I can.

Paul

RBW Founder schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford's Avatar
    Sweeet lads!

you know if you want to organise a mini RBW trip out to you - you could count me in!

Stuart

Talking

Stuart,

Whenever you, the misses, or whoever feels like making a trip to this side of the pond, let me know and we can set up anything you like from deep dark and cold to shallow dark and cold
    we can get a boat for a week and do whatever. If weather is not on our side there is always plenty of fun land activities

Martin

+ Reply to Thread