+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Would someone buy me one of these?

Steve Sprague 4ster is a glorious beacon of light 4ster is a glorious beacon of light 4ster is a glorious beacon of light 4ster is a glorious beacon of light 4ster is a glorious beacon of light 4ster is a glorious beacon of light 4ster is a glorious beacon of light 4ster is a glorious beacon of light 4ster is a glorious beacon of light 4ster is a glorious beacon of light 4ster is a glorious beacon of light 4ster's Avatar
    rEvo

Dolphin

Would someone buy me one of these?

RBW Member Offgas is on a distinguished road Offgas is on a distinguished road Offgas's Avatar

Re: Would someone buy me one of these?

While your wallets are out, would somebody mind sending one of THESE my way. Got to play with one in Seattle, it was muy cool.

Offgas

A Prismer in Megland Underwaterbear has a spectacular aura about Underwaterbear has a spectacular aura about Underwaterbear has a spectacular aura about Underwaterbear has a spectacular aura about Underwaterbear has a spectacular aura about Underwaterbear has a spectacular aura about Underwaterbear's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Offgas  View Original Post
    While your wallets are out, would somebody mind sending one of THESE my way. Got to play with one in Seattle, it was muy cool.

Offgas
    I've got one of the 300m units here at work. Just a shame it's a bit big for keeping in the pocket for when I silt out a wreck!

New Member Grizz is an unknown quantity at this point Grizz's Avatar

What do these cost?

A Prismer in Megland Underwaterbear has a spectacular aura about Underwaterbear has a spectacular aura about Underwaterbear has a spectacular aura about Underwaterbear has a spectacular aura about Underwaterbear has a spectacular aura about Underwaterbear has a spectacular aura about Underwaterbear's Avatar

Assuming you mean the DIDSON...the package was just over 100k Aussie dollars about 2 years ago. The price included software etc...

It is a really cool toy though - we use it for counting fish moving through a fishway in zero vis turbid water. We can usually identify to species level down to about 6" long as they swim up to 40ft below the unit.

+ Reply to Thread