+ Reply to Thread

Thread: ARO 57 : old pics and manual

New Member watalibi is an unknown quantity at this point watalibi's Avatar

ARO 57 : old pics and manual

Hello,

I have put on line pics and manual (in italian of course) of my first own CCR : ARO 57.

ARO57pages

Safe dives.

Stéphane
    accueil watalibi

Still Learning Tom Rose is a glorious beacon of light Tom Rose is a glorious beacon of light Tom Rose is a glorious beacon of light Tom Rose is a glorious beacon of light Tom Rose is a glorious beacon of light Tom Rose is a glorious beacon of light Tom Rose is a glorious beacon of light Tom Rose is a glorious beacon of light Tom Rose is a glorious beacon of light Tom Rose is a glorious beacon of light Tom Rose is a glorious beacon of light Tom Rose's Avatar

Re: ARO 57 : old pics and manual

Quote Originally Posted by watalibi  View Original Post
    Hello,

I have put on line pics and manual (in italian of course) of my first own CCR : ARO 57.

ARO57pages

Safe dives.

Stéphane
    accueil watalibi
    Thanks for the manual,

My highly hacked/modified ARO is my favorite rebreather. Full MCCR with two hours of dive time in the tropics weighing less than 13 kilos (28 lbs) is my favorite rebreather.

Tom

RBW Member oxydiver is an unknown quantity at this point oxydiver's Avatar
    msp2005mod, RR1

msp2*5,KG 150,DS2009,IDA76,RR1

Hallo,

beautifull pictures and manual. My favorite rebreather is a homebuild aro clone also. Here is an pic from my yesterday check-dive in a german lake.....

Micha
    Attached Images

Still Learning Tom Rose is a glorious beacon of light Tom Rose is a glorious beacon of light Tom Rose is a glorious beacon of light Tom Rose is a glorious beacon of light Tom Rose is a glorious beacon of light Tom Rose is a glorious beacon of light Tom Rose is a glorious beacon of light Tom Rose is a glorious beacon of light Tom Rose is a glorious beacon of light Tom Rose is a glorious beacon of light Tom Rose is a glorious beacon of light Tom Rose's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by watalibi  View Original Post
    Hello,

Here is a picture of me in Feb 06 with my ARO rigged for O2. Bay Islands (Roatan) Honduras.

After a loooong shallow dive....the morning of our fly out day. Nice to be able to dive on the fly out day....

Tom
    Attached Images

+ Reply to Thread