+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hello from Greece

RBW Member manthos is an unknown quantity at this point manthos's Avatar
    Hammerhead and Megalodon

Submatix and Kiss

Hello from Greece

Hello to everyone!
    This is manthos from Greece. It is my first time here and I would like to see if more Greeks are present to the Rebreather world so we can share some diving RB experience. I also invite all of you to come and dive in Greek OPEN SEAS now and enjoy the BEST of European and not only diving.

RBW Member gtzavelas is a glorious beacon of light gtzavelas is a glorious beacon of light gtzavelas is a glorious beacon of light gtzavelas is a glorious beacon of light gtzavelas is a glorious beacon of light gtzavelas is a glorious beacon of light gtzavelas is a glorious beacon of light gtzavelas is a glorious beacon of light gtzavelas is a glorious beacon of light gtzavelas is a glorious beacon of light gtzavelas is a glorious beacon of light gtzavelas's Avatar
    Megalodon

RB80 Clone, CastoroC96, RGU

Re: Hello from Greece

για σου Μανθο and Welcome to RBW
    there are (very) few Greeks here...
    what is the "other CCR" you dive?
    welcome again!

digital nomad GKAM is a glorious beacon of light GKAM is a glorious beacon of light GKAM is a glorious beacon of light GKAM is a glorious beacon of light GKAM is a glorious beacon of light GKAM is a glorious beacon of light GKAM is a glorious beacon of light GKAM is a glorious beacon of light GKAM is a glorious beacon of light GKAM is a glorious beacon of light GKAM is a glorious beacon of light GKAM's Avatar
    Hyperion pSCR

IDA71, HomeBuilts, Ray, RGU/FM

Καλησπέρα Μάνθο! Το Submatix, το βουτάς καθόλου?

Welcome to RBW.

/GKAM

RBW Member manthos is an unknown quantity at this point manthos's Avatar
    Hammerhead and Megalodon

Submatix and Kiss

Hi to all of you.
    I think is the first time that we have the possibility to contact each other. I'm trying really hard to promote rebreather diving in Greece and I hope we will have more divers soon.
    Unfortunately no time for diving (private), only courses. Hopefuly I can dive my Submatix more often after our dive center season opening.
    Cheers kai Xairetismous

+ Reply to Thread