+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Perfect weekend

Brent - Narked at 90
    divetheworld has a reputation beyond repute divetheworld has a reputation beyond repute divetheworld has a reputation beyond repute divetheworld has a reputation beyond repute divetheworld has a reputation beyond repute divetheworld has a reputation beyond repute divetheworld has a reputation beyond repute divetheworld has a reputation beyond repute divetheworld has a reputation beyond repute divetheworld has a reputation beyond repute divetheworld has a reputation beyond repute divetheworld's Avatar
    Deep Pursuit or a Camelion

and 11 others inc. a UT-240

Perfect weekend

Well, it would be if you got your hands on it.

I just thought that it would be criminal not to pass this on so you all could enjoy it as much as I have.......about 11 times already

Copying skips understanding. Understanding is how you grow. You have to understand why something works or why something is how it is. When you copy it, you miss that. WWW.NARKEDAT90.COM
    www.puwer.co.uk PUWER and Machinery CE Marking www.ce-eu.com

New Member DaveC will become famous soon enough DaveC will become famous soon enough DaveC will become famous soon enough DaveC will become famous soon enough DaveC's Avatar

Re: Perfect weekend

Must have been cold in that hallway.

sounds like a trollop CeeBee has a reputation beyond repute CeeBee has a reputation beyond repute CeeBee has a reputation beyond repute CeeBee has a reputation beyond repute CeeBee has a reputation beyond repute CeeBee has a reputation beyond repute CeeBee has a reputation beyond repute CeeBee has a reputation beyond repute CeeBee has a reputation beyond repute CeeBee has a reputation beyond repute CeeBee has a reputation beyond repute CeeBee's Avatar

After watching out of curiosity because I thought that Johnny Depp would be in it, I can only think of one appropriate thing to say....you wouldn't get many of them in a pound.

Not a euphemism! woody is a name known to all woody is a name known to all woody is a name known to all woody is a name known to all woody is a name known to all woody is a name known to all woody is a name known to all woody is a name known to all woody is a name known to all woody is a name known to all woody is a name known to all woody's Avatar

If your going to drown one of those puppies, can i have the one with the pink nose?:p I don't have your stamina Brent, i only managed 9 3/4 times!

R

Mike
    Last edited by woody; 16th March 2007 at 17:15.

Brent - Narked at 90
    divetheworld has a reputation beyond repute divetheworld has a reputation beyond repute divetheworld has a reputation beyond repute divetheworld has a reputation beyond repute divetheworld has a reputation beyond repute divetheworld has a reputation beyond repute divetheworld has a reputation beyond repute divetheworld has a reputation beyond repute divetheworld has a reputation beyond repute divetheworld has a reputation beyond repute divetheworld has a reputation beyond repute divetheworld's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CeeBee  View Original Post
    After watching out of curiosity because I thought that Johnny Depp would be in it, I can only think of one appropriate thing to say....you wouldn't get many of them in a pound.
    I've been told that any more than a mouthfull can be a bit of a waste.

Johnny Depp? Aw Christine, thats a bit like Russel Brand but with less ridiculous hair. Surely a girl of your calibre can aim higher!;)
    Copying skips understanding. Understanding is how you grow. You have to understand why something works or why something is how it is. When you copy it, you miss that. WWW.NARKEDAT90.COM

sounds like a trollop CeeBee has a reputation beyond repute CeeBee has a reputation beyond repute CeeBee has a reputation beyond repute CeeBee has a reputation beyond repute CeeBee has a reputation beyond repute CeeBee has a reputation beyond repute CeeBee has a reputation beyond repute CeeBee has a reputation beyond repute CeeBee has a reputation beyond repute CeeBee has a reputation beyond repute CeeBee has a reputation beyond repute CeeBee's Avatar

[quote=divetheworld; Johnny Depp? Aw Christine, thats a bit like Russel Brand but with less ridiculous hair. Surely a girl of your calibre can aim higher!;)[/quote]

Please, Brent....Johnny's cheekbones and Russell's hair hold no comparison!
    I couldn't decide how best to pass comment about the 'aim higher' remark, but have realised I can't possibly do it without needing a shovel....somethings are best left unsaid...
    Last edited by CeeBee; 17th March 2007 at 00:47.

Brent - Narked at 90

Quote Originally Posted by CeeBee  View Original Post
    Please, Brent....Johnny's cheekbones and Russell's hair hold no comparison!
    I couldn't decide how best to pass comment about the 'aim higher' remark, but have realised I can't possibly do it without needing a shovel....somethings are best left unsaid...
    My evenings entertainment thwarted at the last second:D

must...not...post.....must...not....post.....

RBW Member PaulTG2 is a name known to all PaulTG2 is a name known to all PaulTG2 is a name known to all PaulTG2 is a name known to all PaulTG2 is a name known to all PaulTG2 is a name known to all PaulTG2 is a name known to all PaulTG2 is a name known to all PaulTG2 is a name known to all PaulTG2 is a name known to all PaulTG2 is a name known to all PaulTG2's Avatar

Hello,

The comments are really most interesting to read when you haven't seen the video yet. :D

So, having now seen the video the real question is was that all on the digital and optical zoom or was there some back dolley done for the shot?

--p
    Last edited by PaulTG2; 17th March 2007 at 01:14.

[So, having now seen the video the real question is was that all on the digital and optical zoom or was there some back dolley done for the shot?
    --p[/quote]

Your post reminds of of an incident I witnessed at a motor show. A man in an anorak wandered up to a model wearing pair of corn-plasters for a bikini. She was draped across the bonnet of some flash sports car (it was a red one..that's all I know, Ok?) and quite seriously he asked her

"What's the spec on that engine, Love?"

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast