+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Thanks and Hi!

RBW Member Always_Learning is an unknown quantity at this point Always_Learning's Avatar

Thanks and Hi!

Before introducing myself I want to say ďthanksĒ to all the people behind the forum and those who give up their time to share their knowledge with others; thanks folks.

Iíve been wandering around this forum for a while, just keeping my eyes open and my mouth firmly shut while I got to know a little about the contributors and how the site works.

Iíve been diving for a little over twenty years mostly just shallow stuff, though I have done some trimix to the mid 60m range, mostly in the English Channel. I did a couple of days on an Inspiration with Dave Thompson in Menorca a few years ago and decided that I did not want to go any further down that route at that time. I still do not own a rebreather and am not certain that I have any need or desire to change that, but thought Iíd just try to get a little more up to date on the theory aspects.

Iíve finally decided to sign up but it is unlikely you will see much more from me in the near future, since I reckon Iíll learn more by reading than by typing, and anyway who wants to read about my ignorance :)

OK, thatís enough about me, time to shut up now.

RBW Member jepuskar is just really nice jepuskar is just really nice jepuskar is just really nice jepuskar is just really nice jepuskar is just really nice jepuskar is just really nice jepuskar is just really nice jepuskar is just really nice jepuskar is just really nice jepuskar's Avatar

Re: Thanks and Hi!

Ignorance never stops me from posting.

+ Reply to Thread