+ Reply to Thread

Thread: John at Narked at 90 - Awesome Service

RBW Member S. Marc is a jewel in the rough S. Marc is a jewel in the rough S. Marc is a jewel in the rough S. Marc is a jewel in the rough S. Marc is a jewel in the rough S. Marc is a jewel in the rough S. Marc is a jewel in the rough S. Marc's Avatar
    Revo II Micro and BMR500

Classic Kiss

Thumbs up John at Narked at 90 - Awesome Service

Just wanted to say what excellent customer service he provides, including putting up with numerous dumb questions from me over relatively small price items.

Extremely fast shipping, great customer service, and really innovative products.

Highly recommend.

Marc

RBW Member rusty has a spectacular aura about rusty has a spectacular aura about rusty has a spectacular aura about rusty has a spectacular aura about rusty has a spectacular aura about rusty's Avatar

Re: John at Narked at 90 - Awesome Service

Quote Originally Posted by S. Marc  View Original Post
    Just wanted to say what excellent customer service he provides, including putting up with numerous dumb questions from me over relatively small price items.

Extremely fast shipping, great customer service, and really innovative products.

Highly recommend.

Marc
    I second that, I have bought quite a few things from John and he is an innovator, excellent to deal with and all around good guy. Just got the Vision 4th cell holder and its a nice piece of work.

Thanks John and hope you make some sort of lid for the Evo head for those of us traveling with them to protect the sealing surface.:D

Not a euphemism! woody is a name known to all woody is a name known to all woody is a name known to all woody is a name known to all woody is a name known to all woody is a name known to all woody is a name known to all woody is a name known to all woody is a name known to all woody is a name known to all woody is a name known to all woody's Avatar

[quote=rusty;101272]I second that, I have bought quite a few things from John and he is an innovator, excellent to deal with and all around good guy. Just got the Vision 4th cell holder and its a nice piece of work.

I concur, superb service, I have heard he is cute too ....I have never been confused! What a man! Keep it up JR.

A happy customer

Mike

Rob Clemes iratnl will become famous soon enough iratnl will become famous soon enough iratnl will become famous soon enough iratnl will become famous soon enough iratnl's Avatar
    Copis Meg

KISS Sport

Quote Originally Posted by S. Marc  View Original Post

Highly recommend.

Marc
    Hear, hear. I ordered a DIN tank valve removal tool last week; payed by paypal; tool arrived 2 days later. Very nice it is too :)

Evolution Pilot MarkK is an unknown quantity at this point MarkK's Avatar

I am another happy customer too! Excellent service & great products - 4/5 cell holder & cable in my case. So nice to have something do exactly what it is supposed to out of the box. Also found John to be very helpful. Delivery "downunder" in less that a week too.

MarkK

RBW Member womble has a spectacular aura about womble has a spectacular aura about womble has a spectacular aura about womble has a spectacular aura about womble has a spectacular aura about womble has a spectacular aura about womble's Avatar
    JJ-CCR

Meg

Agreed. FAst service and good quality well thought out products. I've bought a meg lid and stand. v happy with both.

RBW Member Ocean Adventures is an unknown quantity at this point Ocean Adventures's Avatar

I agree, Narked at 90 provides awesome service. I purchased a stand for my Sport Kiss. Not only did I receive quick responses to my questions, the stand arrived very quickly to the Central New York area, even though it was during the holiday season. I plan on obtaining a second stand when I purchase my Kiss Classic.

John Routley
    narked at 90 has a brilliant future narked at 90 has a brilliant future narked at 90 has a brilliant future narked at 90 has a brilliant future narked at 90 has a brilliant future narked at 90 has a brilliant future narked at 90 has a brilliant future narked at 90 has a brilliant future narked at 90 has a brilliant future narked at 90 has a brilliant future narked at 90 has a brilliant future narked at 90's Avatar

Thumbs up Thank You So Very Much

WOW thanks guys, i try very hard to treat people the way i want to be treated, but sadly this attitude seems to be missing from many other companys i deal with in the dive industry
    i dont aways get it right but if there is a problem i'll go out of my way to put it right for you.
    you lot are making me get all tearful now... dam you stop being nice:D
    kind regards john routley

www.narkedat90.co.uk
    you know...life is not about waiting for the storm to pass,
    Its about learning to dance in the rain..

Supporting Shearwater Research Products in Europe

RBW Member pabusk is a jewel in the rough pabusk is a jewel in the rough pabusk is a jewel in the rough pabusk is a jewel in the rough pabusk is a jewel in the rough pabusk is a jewel in the rough pabusk is a jewel in the rough pabusk's Avatar

Re: Thank You So Very Much

Quote Originally Posted by narked at 90  View Original Post
    you lot are making me get all tearful now... dam you stop being nice:D
    Do you realy want to

Nope ... not possible, your goodies are just TO nice and the service is to damn good (please don't change that :D )

Cheers,
    Paul

+ Reply to Thread