+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Wanted...SPHERES!!! $1,500.

I like diving chunter has much to be proud of chunter has much to be proud of chunter has much to be proud of chunter has much to be proud of chunter has much to be proud of chunter has much to be proud of chunter has much to be proud of chunter has much to be proud of chunter has much to be proud of chunter has much to be proud of chunter has much to be proud of chunter's Avatar
    Mk15.5, Mk15

Inpisspiration, KISS

Wanted...SPHERES!!! $1,500.

Ok...you can stop laughing now. I know that spheres are not easy to find, but I wanted to throw this out just in case someone has an old 15 laying around who would look at selling their spheres. I'm not looking for composite spheres, only Inconel or steel. I'll pay $1,500 each if they are in good condition.

PM me! :)

RBW Member Mikel-Deko is a jewel in the rough Mikel-Deko is a jewel in the rough Mikel-Deko is a jewel in the rough Mikel-Deko is a jewel in the rough Mikel-Deko is a jewel in the rough Mikel-Deko is a jewel in the rough Mikel-Deko is a jewel in the rough Mikel-Deko is a jewel in the rough Mikel-Deko's Avatar
    HH Inspiration / Joki

Dolphin, Megalodon, RGU

Re: Wanted...SPHERES!!! $1,500.

For this price i will convert one al80

Good luck.

Mikel

I like diving chunter has much to be proud of chunter has much to be proud of chunter has much to be proud of chunter has much to be proud of chunter has much to be proud of chunter has much to be proud of chunter has much to be proud of chunter has much to be proud of chunter has much to be proud of chunter has much to be proud of chunter has much to be proud of chunter's Avatar
    Mk15.5, Mk15

Inpisspiration, KISS

Quote Originally Posted by Mikel-Deko  View Original Post
    For this price i will convert one al80

Good luck.

Mikel
    If you can convert it into an Inconel sphere with valve...you've got yourself a deal!

RBW Member SteveL is just really nice SteveL is just really nice SteveL is just really nice SteveL is just really nice SteveL is just really nice SteveL is just really nice SteveL is just really nice SteveL is just really nice SteveL is just really nice SteveL is just really nice SteveL's Avatar

sorry mate - still laughing - they are pretty hard to find.

Like the proverbial rocking horse sh*t

Steve

Banned MB is an unknown quantity at this point MB's Avatar

Hmmmm:

Two parkerized (one black, one yellow) CCR-1000 spheres sitting under the bench gathering dust.

Both with Draeger DIN valves........ (!!).

One sphere still has the original TAVCO sticker on the side.

Have a CIS I want to buy.

(scratches head)....

Dave

RBW Member Carls will become famous soon enough Carls will become famous soon enough Carls will become famous soon enough Carls will become famous soon enough Carls's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by chunter  View Original Post
    Ok...you can stop laughing now. I know that spheres are not easy to find, but I wanted to throw this out just in case someone has an old 15 laying around who would look at selling their spheres. I'm not looking for composite spheres, only Inconel or steel. I'll pay $1,500 each if they are in good condition.

PM me! :)
    Are you still looking? I will have two never used steel spheres due in Friday. Let me know if you are still interested.
    Carl

Mk15.5, Mk15

Inpisspiration, KISS

Quote Originally Posted by Carls  View Original Post
    Are you still looking? I will have two never used steel spheres due in Friday. Let me know if you are still interested.
    Carl
    Thanks Carl (and everyone else for laughing at me), but I did manage to find a set of Inconels :D Weren't cheap...but hey.

Carl, I bet someone will take those off your hands.

Aloha,
    Charlie

RBW Member ajrst is an unknown quantity at this point ajrst's Avatar

Contact me buddy, i might have something for you!

+ Reply to Thread