+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Picture of why rebreathers good, OC bad.

Head Dishwasher
    Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey's Avatar
    Meg-Pathfinder-Evo +

Picture of why rebreathers good, OC bad.

I could not find the right forum for this picture... so i put it here...but check out the quad setup.
    Attached Images

I like diving chunter has much to be proud of chunter has much to be proud of chunter has much to be proud of chunter has much to be proud of chunter has much to be proud of chunter has much to be proud of chunter has much to be proud of chunter has much to be proud of chunter has much to be proud of chunter has much to be proud of chunter has much to be proud of chunter's Avatar
    Mk15.5, Mk15

Inpisspiration, KISS

Re: Picture of why rebreathers good, OC bad.

Quote Originally Posted by dartagnansmith  View Original Post
    I could not find the right forum for this picture... so i put it here...but check out the quad setup.
    Yeah...but what's the deal with the Inspo canister dangling out on the left? They both look a little drastic to me. Perhaps they went to the moon.

New Member JOHNU is an unknown quantity at this point JOHNU's Avatar

Wow, A hard mount quad set up. Interesting.

Did the scrubber on his RB just come loose or is that a new config. I haven't seen before???

Stefan Besier caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7's Avatar
    PRISM Topaz & Sport KISS

(still owned) MK15

Cute those two, arm in arm.

Could be a spy shot of a new SMB scrubber.
    Or maybe the long awaited Explorer unit - the scrubber goes off by itself and explores the neighborhood. :D

Then again, may just be a case of bad breath and the scrubber trying to get away. :p

Monty Guest montyg is a splendid one to behold montyg is a splendid one to behold montyg is a splendid one to behold montyg is a splendid one to behold montyg is a splendid one to behold montyg is a splendid one to behold montyg is a splendid one to behold montyg is a splendid one to behold montyg is a splendid one to behold montyg is a splendid one to behold montyg is a splendid one to behold montyg's Avatar
    APOCALYPSE #032

Ray, Dolphin, PVR-BASC, IDA-71

The guy with the quads is Nuno Gomes, and the guy on the left could be Pieter Venter (support diver).

rgds
    monty

PS: for more info see NUNOGOMES.CO.ZA

Here's another ... my back hurts just looking at it.
    Attached Images

Well, I can see a couple of legs sticking out.
    Otherwise I would not have thought there was a actual person in such a convoluted rig.

RBW Member decoweenie has a reputation beyond repute decoweenie has a reputation beyond repute decoweenie has a reputation beyond repute decoweenie has a reputation beyond repute decoweenie has a reputation beyond repute decoweenie has a reputation beyond repute decoweenie has a reputation beyond repute decoweenie has a reputation beyond repute decoweenie has a reputation beyond repute decoweenie has a reputation beyond repute decoweenie has a reputation beyond repute decoweenie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by UWSojourner  View Original Post
    Here's another ... my back hurts just looking at it.
    Looking at the gas content of the tanks, I believe it was a pretty deep dive... :)

New Member Hugh is an unknown quantity at this point Hugh's Avatar

Must be somewhere really warm as wearing wetsuits.

TITAN-ITE grandizer52 will become famous soon enough grandizer52 will become famous soon enough grandizer52 will become famous soon enough grandizer52's Avatar
    pearl city hawaii EARTH moving to Iscandar

Cool Re: Picture of why rebreathers good, OC bad.

Hea man maybe you should consider just getting a submarine....has built in rebreather...don't have to carry anything, can eat pizza while watching movies...
    laytah
    steve

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast