Closed Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: 240m dive in Sra Keow: Trip report

S21 M.I.B. cedricverdier is just really nice cedricverdier is just really nice cedricverdier is just really nice cedricverdier is just really nice cedricverdier is just really nice cedricverdier is just really nice cedricverdier is just really nice cedricverdier is just really nice cedricverdier is just really nice cedricverdier's Avatar

Post 240m dive in Sra Keow: Trip report

Hi all,

You can find a complete report of the 240m deep exploration of Sra Keow cave in Thailand:
    Cedric Verdier, Cave, Rebreather, Technical & Recreational Diving.

I hope you'll like it.

Cheers

Go DEEP!!!! Explorer is a jewel in the rough Explorer is a jewel in the rough Explorer is a jewel in the rough Explorer is a jewel in the rough Explorer is a jewel in the rough Explorer is a jewel in the rough Explorer is a jewel in the rough Explorer's Avatar
    MEGALODON

Evolution, KISS GEM

Re: 240m dive in Sra Keow: Trip report

Quote Originally Posted by cedricverdier  View Original Post
    I hope you'll like it.
    Yes, I enjoyed your write up very much Cedric. Congrads to you and your team on an incredible dive.

Hi all,

You can find a complete report of the 240m deep exploration of Sra Keow cave in Thailand:

I hope you'll like it.

Cheers
    Hi Cedric,

impressible sport performance.

don't forget to say how long you've been training, bettering your skills , thinking about tek diving etc...it is not for every body...

A couple of weeks ago I was talking about VPM with a french deco guru...
    he told me vpm is a math error....
    seeing you in perfect health i think you must be a a maths errour yourself (((-:

regards

jean mi

Deep Cave Explorer DrJM is a glorious beacon of light DrJM is a glorious beacon of light DrJM is a glorious beacon of light DrJM is a glorious beacon of light DrJM is a glorious beacon of light DrJM is a glorious beacon of light DrJM is a glorious beacon of light DrJM is a glorious beacon of light DrJM is a glorious beacon of light DrJM is a glorious beacon of light DrJM is a glorious beacon of light DrJM's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jmurba  View Original Post
    A couple of weeks ago I was talking about VPM with a french deco guru...
    he told me vpm is a math error....
    jean mi

If it is the "french deco guru" aka JPI, I'm not surprise !!! he use to try to sell his own algorithm and never succeed therefore slagging off VPM-B was easy from him, but in reality many people are using VPM-B and are alive and kicking

Cedric, problem downloading the article I have, too many people downloading at the same time I guess :D

ZeroEmissions Nad is a glorious beacon of light Nad is a glorious beacon of light Nad is a glorious beacon of light Nad is a glorious beacon of light Nad is a glorious beacon of light Nad is a glorious beacon of light Nad is a glorious beacon of light Nad is a glorious beacon of light Nad is a glorious beacon of light Nad is a glorious beacon of light Nad is a glorious beacon of light Nad's Avatar
    Sentinel/Boris/Evo/Liberty

HomeBuild, AP Classic, Path

Hi all,

I hope you'll like it.

Cheers

Oh, that's something I do every week...:D :D
    Just kidding of course,

Congrats for the dive and report.

Best

Nad

Quote Originally Posted by DrJM  View Original Post
    If it is the "french deco guru" aka JPI, I'm not surprise !!! he use to try to sell his own algorithm and never succeed therefore slagging off VPM-B was easy from him, but in reality many people are using VPM-B and are alive and kicking

Cedric, problem downloading the article I have, too many people downloading at the same time I guess :D
    well ,
    saying that I did not want to be involved in controversy, I did not nammed the one I was talking for this reason.
    It was only humour.
    It is great to find out that cedric verdier faced no bent after such a dive, not every diver comes back from 240 with no bent.

regards
    jean mi

S21 M.I.B. cedricverdier is just really nice cedricverdier is just really nice cedricverdier is just really nice cedricverdier is just really nice cedricverdier is just really nice cedricverdier is just really nice cedricverdier is just really nice cedricverdier is just really nice cedricverdier is just really nice cedricverdier's Avatar

Hi,

It's my third 200m+ dive using the VPM-B/E algorithm from V-Planner. No DCS!!!
    And I don't speak about the "shallower" dives!

Cheers

RBW Member decoweenie has a reputation beyond repute decoweenie has a reputation beyond repute decoweenie has a reputation beyond repute decoweenie has a reputation beyond repute decoweenie has a reputation beyond repute decoweenie has a reputation beyond repute decoweenie has a reputation beyond repute decoweenie has a reputation beyond repute decoweenie has a reputation beyond repute decoweenie has a reputation beyond repute decoweenie has a reputation beyond repute decoweenie's Avatar

I don't know where the truth lies, but anyone who is interested in deep-diving deco needs to be aware of this DISCUSSION.

I am not picking side and I don't want to disturb the "harmony" on RBW, but people need to know about additional discussions that DrMike is claiming that not allowed here.

not RBW staff. EBT has a reputation beyond repute EBT has a reputation beyond repute EBT has a reputation beyond repute EBT has a reputation beyond repute EBT has a reputation beyond repute EBT has a reputation beyond repute EBT has a reputation beyond repute EBT has a reputation beyond repute EBT has a reputation beyond repute EBT has a reputation beyond repute EBT has a reputation beyond repute EBT's Avatar
    Classic Kiss

Sports kiss, dolphin

Hmmmm "censorship" as mike calls it, is what happens when having been temporarily put to "read only" mode, you then go on to create a sockpuppet and post from that.

Since Cedric reads/posts here as well, I'd hope he'd respond with some hard evidence to support his claims and close this debate.

Banned Sock Puppet not_to_post is an unknown quantity at this point not_to_post's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by EBT  View Original Post
    Hmmmm "censorship" as mike calls it, is what happens when having been temporarily put to "read only" mode, you then go on to create a sockpuppet and post from that.

Since Cedric reads/posts here as well, I'd hope he'd respond with some hard evidence to support his claims and close this debate.

Thats not true - and you know it

In the post I posted who I was and explained I wasnt a sock puppet.

I have been using this account to talk to several members who all know who I am.

My thread was deleted without comment - there was nothing rude in my post its exactly the same one i put up on thedecostop that phi linked to.

be honest.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast