+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6

Thread: getting spam email

RBW Member milka will become famous soon enough milka will become famous soon enough milka will become famous soon enough milka will become famous soon enough milka's Avatar

Re: getting spam email

After following a discussion with NetDoc which you probably all know, i have taken the following decision... i'll help out as much as i can, because i'm not feeling at all like that bunch of shit holes.

when all questions are answered, and my part of what i can do done, i'll quit the team... i'm not putting my reputation in jeopardy for a bunch of pranks .

thanks for listening...

RBW Member decoweenie has a reputation beyond repute decoweenie has a reputation beyond repute decoweenie has a reputation beyond repute decoweenie has a reputation beyond repute decoweenie has a reputation beyond repute decoweenie has a reputation beyond repute decoweenie has a reputation beyond repute decoweenie has a reputation beyond repute decoweenie has a reputation beyond repute decoweenie has a reputation beyond repute decoweenie has a reputation beyond repute decoweenie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by milka  View Original Post
    First of all i would like to introduce myself... but i'll ask you not to flame if possible...
    I don't think anyone would flame you, Olivier.

Thanks for the detail explanation and best of luck with your efforts in correcting the VERY-bad first-impression...

Stéphane Acounis Stephane is a name known to all Stephane is a name known to all Stephane is a name known to all Stephane is a name known to all Stephane is a name known to all Stephane is a name known to all Stephane is a name known to all Stephane is a name known to all Stephane is a name known to all Stephane is a name known to all Stephane is a name known to all Stephane's Avatar
    rEvo3 rMS

rEvo2 HH, rEvo1

Quote Originally Posted by milka  View Original Post
    After following a discussion with NetDoc which you probably all know, i have taken the following decision... i'll help out as much as i can, because i'm not feeling at all like that bunch of shit holes.

when all questions are answered, and my part of what i can do done, i'll quit the team... i'm not putting my reputation in jeopardy for a bunch of pranks .

thanks for listening...
    Bravo Olivier, sage décision. (translating into english will be left as an exercise to the reader :D)

I know Milka from another board and I often disagree with his positions on various topics but here I can only applaud his decision. ;)
    Last edited by Stephane; 22nd February 2007 at 07:40.

RBW Member milka will become famous soon enough milka will become famous soon enough milka will become famous soon enough milka will become famous soon enough milka's Avatar

Hi everyone,

After 1 night of searching for info, and getting traces here and there, i have provided someone in charge here with a whole bulk of data. I won't provide the name so that he doesn't get anymore trouble.

I will not be part of something like this, it's foul, it's not my vision... I see a pro world, and board growing slowly, with ethics, polite discussions, as professionals should, and not with foul moves.

Maybe one day... i'll do my thing on my side... but one thing is for sure... my lessons learned for this one is that i'm not cautious enough... i don't know who is behind all this personally, and that was maybe my first mistake... and as for everything in life... we learn by our mistakes.

Since last night i have been downgraded to moderator... guess something didn't please out there... just wonder why. hopefully we'll sort this out...

talking about very bad first impression... it's much worse than that... for me if i was in any position of thinking about registering... it would be a total NO GO. whatever... scubaprof.com is so i heard shutting down tonight... so if you guys have to act... its NOW and fast... else you might not get anything out of it .

Quote Originally Posted by Tino Corp.  View Original Post
    Bravo Olivier, sage décision. (translating into english will be left as an exercise to the reader :D)

I know Milka from another board and I often disagree with his positions on various topics but here I can only applaud his decision. ;)
    Thanks tino...

disagreeing is one thing, ethics is another :). but yes we often disagree, and i'm sure one day we will agree lol... give me time and let me gain more and more experience :D

Holiday diver denzel is a splendid one to behold denzel is a splendid one to behold denzel is a splendid one to behold denzel is a splendid one to behold denzel is a splendid one to behold denzel is a splendid one to behold denzel is a splendid one to behold denzel is a splendid one to behold denzel is a splendid one to behold denzel is a splendid one to behold denzel is a splendid one to behold denzel's Avatar

Olivier,

You seem like a nice and decent enough guy. I never flame nice ppl.
    In my active instructor days, I often wondered why there wasn't such a board, and how handy it would be. The idea in itself is good.

However....
    If and when the board is set up by, or run by ppl with such low standards, not to say criminal tendencies, I stay miles and miles away.
    And I reckon most ppl will do the same. If and when a crew goes that low and criminal, I don't want to be affiliated with them in any way. And you can cut the rotten bits out, but the stench will remain...

So good luck with your venture, but you'll get absolutely no support from me.

Will be happy to catch up for a beer if you're around here, or when I'm around there tho....

Denz.

Hi denzel,

thanks for your reply... i can't agree more on the fact of "support" or whatever.

i got conned and this just can happen, it's the learn by your mistakes thing :). I decided to go public... mistake ? good thing ? time will tell. Sure i get my name into this which might never have happened otherwise... but hey i can look at myself in a mirror in the evening with no remorse. Only doubts on the impact of my posts... that's the way life goes :)

Now well i'm out of the board since this thing happened, i required that they delete my user, and posts... and well my posts are still on. Just checked all the emails of mods and admin... haven't found 1 valid one either... so well keeping my little track going to sort things out, and i can only agree with you on the poor quality of these guys...

All i hope is that nobody from rbw, sister boards etc get done by these guys like i did... they will fall from very high and i doubt that it will serve their purpose for anything.

The venture of the pro board will not live with me.. i have a business to run in an ethical manner... :)

cheers and maybe 1 day beers... who know,

Olivier

SiegeEngine II Mdemon has a reputation beyond repute Mdemon has a reputation beyond repute Mdemon has a reputation beyond repute Mdemon has a reputation beyond repute Mdemon has a reputation beyond repute Mdemon has a reputation beyond repute Mdemon has a reputation beyond repute Mdemon has a reputation beyond repute Mdemon has a reputation beyond repute Mdemon has a reputation beyond repute Mdemon has a reputation beyond repute Mdemon's Avatar

If you still have a copy of the ScubaProf spam then please forward it to abuse@domainsbyproxy.com. Add a line to explain that this domain has spammed you and that your email address was taken from a hacked site, namely RBW.

This will be forwarded to their webhost, godaddy.com who should bin scubaprof according to their T&C's.

That's all you need to do.

If you're wondering whether you can be bothered, just consider that someone I am assuming is not Cedric Verdier is posting as him and about his 240m dive on that site.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6