+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: 240m/784ffw exploration in Sra Keow cave, Thailand.

S21 M.I.B. cedricverdier is just really nice cedricverdier is just really nice cedricverdier is just really nice cedricverdier is just really nice cedricverdier is just really nice cedricverdier is just really nice cedricverdier is just really nice cedricverdier is just really nice cedricverdier is just really nice cedricverdier's Avatar

Re: 240m/784ffw exploration in Sra Keow cave, Thailand.

Hi all,

Thanks a lot for your posts. It warms me up after a long and cold dive ;)

I'll write a complete report in the next few days but just to answer the question about the F1, it worked just fine: not even a single problem! bright display, easy and accurate reading.

By the way, something else was also perfect at depth: I tried the Golem BOV during one of my first deco stop (shallower than 200m!!). Work of breathing was nice. I didn't have the opportunity to try it deeper as I was quite busy dealing with the $£%@@! line.

And one of my main concern was crush depths for the lights. The Solus was great. Worked just as fine as at 10m!!

Cheers

Stefan Besier caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7's Avatar
    PRISM Topaz & Sport KISS

(still owned) MK15

Congratulations to you and the team, Cedric, and good to have you all back safe and sound.

RBW Member gtzavelas is a glorious beacon of light gtzavelas is a glorious beacon of light gtzavelas is a glorious beacon of light gtzavelas is a glorious beacon of light gtzavelas is a glorious beacon of light gtzavelas is a glorious beacon of light gtzavelas is a glorious beacon of light gtzavelas is a glorious beacon of light gtzavelas is a glorious beacon of light gtzavelas is a glorious beacon of light gtzavelas is a glorious beacon of light gtzavelas's Avatar
    Megalodon

RB80 Clone, CastoroC96, RGU

congrats and well done!
    wating for the details...

Deep Cave Explorer DrJM is a glorious beacon of light DrJM is a glorious beacon of light DrJM is a glorious beacon of light DrJM is a glorious beacon of light DrJM is a glorious beacon of light DrJM is a glorious beacon of light DrJM is a glorious beacon of light DrJM is a glorious beacon of light DrJM is a glorious beacon of light DrJM is a glorious beacon of light DrJM is a glorious beacon of light DrJM's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by cedricverdier  View Original Post
    as I was quite busy dealing with the $£%@@! line.

A la la, those wreck divers who want to play like cave divers

Just kidding ;)

A cave line can be your best friend or your worst enemy

RBW Member spn2298 is on a distinguished road spn2298 is on a distinguished road spn2298's Avatar
    Meg, rEvo, Inspo, Prism2, Kiss

I didn't have the opportunity to try it deeper as I was quite busy dealing with the $£%@@! line.
    Hi Cedric,
    You have time to calculate the $£%@@ now.;)
    Congratulations!
    I am interested in the complete report.
    Cheers,

Masa
    Last edited by spn2298; 20th February 2007 at 10:11.

Dave Tomblin wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc's Avatar
    Hollis Prism 2, Megalodon

CCR Instructor Trainer

Hi all,

Thanks a lot for your posts. It warms me up after a long and cold dive ;)

I'll write a complete report in the next few days but just to answer the question about the F1, it worked just fine: not even a single problem! bright display, easy and accurate reading.

By the way, something else was also perfect at depth: I tried the Golem BOV during one of my first deco stop (shallower than 200m!!). Work of breathing was nice. I didn't have the opportunity to try it deeper as I was quite busy dealing with the $£%@@! line.

And one of my main concern was crush depths for the lights. The Solus was great. Worked just as fine as at 10m!!

Cheers
    Congatulations Cedric, can't wait to read your report.
    Cheers,

Dave....

www.wedivebc.com

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3