+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: OzTek'07 Sydney - Who is coming?

Blogs Admin / Forum Mod sven is a glorious beacon of light sven is a glorious beacon of light sven is a glorious beacon of light sven is a glorious beacon of light sven is a glorious beacon of light sven is a glorious beacon of light sven is a glorious beacon of light sven is a glorious beacon of light sven is a glorious beacon of light sven is a glorious beacon of light sven is a glorious beacon of light sven's Avatar

OzTek'07 Sydney - Who is coming?

So, who is planning to come to OzTek'07 in Sydney, 17 & 18 March 2007?
    I will be there on both days with the Sydney Project.

The list of exhibitors is quite impressive - most RBs will be presented by their manufacturers or dealers, the training agencies will be out there in force and equipment manufacturers appear to be well represented.
    There is also a very impressive list of speakers, presentations and workshops planned for OzTek. A great selection of diving luminaries has been enlisted for the event.

Who can help to take pictures or video? Anything specific that people would like to see pics of?

If there is enough interest from RBW members, I'll organise RBW T-shirts for sale at the show at the Sydney Project booth.

Just to make the point: I will be at the show as a paying visitor.

ZeroEmissions Nad is a glorious beacon of light Nad is a glorious beacon of light Nad is a glorious beacon of light Nad is a glorious beacon of light Nad is a glorious beacon of light Nad is a glorious beacon of light Nad is a glorious beacon of light Nad is a glorious beacon of light Nad is a glorious beacon of light Nad is a glorious beacon of light Nad is a glorious beacon of light Nad's Avatar
    Sentinel/Boris/Evo/Liberty

HomeBuild, AP Classic, Path

Re: OzTek'07 Sydney - Who is coming?

It look interesting, it is another point to the list "I have to come back there ASAP" !!:D

But sadly not this year...

Nad

Third Class Snorkeller DonalWalsh has a spectacular aura about DonalWalsh has a spectacular aura about DonalWalsh has a spectacular aura about DonalWalsh has a spectacular aura about DonalWalsh has a spectacular aura about DonalWalsh has a spectacular aura about DonalWalsh's Avatar
    Moving to London in Sept.....which way to the South Coast??

I'll be ther Sven- are you going to the dinner?

And I see you'll be joining the Spidge hunt in Thailand!!

Blogs Admin / Forum Mod sven is a glorious beacon of light sven is a glorious beacon of light sven is a glorious beacon of light sven is a glorious beacon of light sven is a glorious beacon of light sven is a glorious beacon of light sven is a glorious beacon of light sven is a glorious beacon of light sven is a glorious beacon of light sven is a glorious beacon of light sven is a glorious beacon of light sven's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DonalWalsh  View Original Post
    I'll be ther Sven- are you going to the dinner?

And I see you'll be joining the Spidge hunt in Thailand!!
    Donal,

No, I am unlikely to go to the dinner. The tickets to the show are expensive enough. Need to save more money for diving and new gadgets

Yep. I will be joining the Thailand trip. And the money I will be saving by not attending the OzTek dinner will be invested in goodie bags and lift bags

RBW Member Paul G will become famous soon enough Paul G will become famous soon enough Paul G will become famous soon enough Paul G's Avatar
    Mk15.5

Hi Donal,

I'm going to the dinner. We're trying to get a Sydney Project table organised if you'd like to join us.

I've been to the last 2 Oztek dinners and wouldn't miss it. Can't remember many details though about last one though! :)

Cheers,
    Paul

rEvo's daddy
    paulraymaekers has a reputation beyond repute paulraymaekers has a reputation beyond repute paulraymaekers has a reputation beyond repute paulraymaekers has a reputation beyond repute paulraymaekers has a reputation beyond repute paulraymaekers has a reputation beyond repute paulraymaekers has a reputation beyond repute paulraymaekers has a reputation beyond repute paulraymaekers has a reputation beyond repute paulraymaekers has a reputation beyond repute paulraymaekers has a reputation beyond repute paulraymaekers's Avatar
    rEvo

Quote Originally Posted by Paul G  View Original Post
    Hi Donal,

I'm going to the dinner. We're trying to get a Sydney Project table organised if you'd like to join us.

I've been to the last 2 Oztek dinners and wouldn't miss it. Can't remember many details though about last one though! :)

Cheers,
    Paul
    I'll be there !

??? what dinner ????

regards

paul
    www.rEvo-rebreathers.com
    ...."Yes you have to pre-breathe to activate the scrubber sorb, anyone who says different doesn't know what they are talking about!"...
    .... to get more accurate CO2 injection in the breathing machine we put 2 mass flow controllers in series ...
    .... The noise is a few tens of nano-volts, so DL were able to reduce the output voltage ...
    .... radial scrubbers give longer dwell time than axials...
    .... the earth is flat and ...

No Viz is BAD Viz almity1 has a spectacular aura about almity1 has a spectacular aura about almity1 has a spectacular aura about almity1 has a spectacular aura about almity1 has a spectacular aura about almity1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by paulraymaekers  View Original Post
    I'll be there !

??? what dinner ????

regards

paul
    Here you go

OZTeK Gala Dinner

I will be there on one of the days or working on one of the stands for the weekend. :D

Scuba Imports Australia Chris is a name known to all Chris is a name known to all Chris is a name known to all Chris is a name known to all Chris is a name known to all Chris is a name known to all Chris is a name known to all Chris is a name known to all Chris is a name known to all Chris is a name known to all Chris is a name known to all Chris's Avatar
    rEVO III rMS

Inspo, Kiss, Prism, Meg, Pos

Quote Originally Posted by Paul G  View Original Post
    Hi Donal,

Cheers,
    Paul
    Hi Paul, where you there ? I don't remember much either

Ill go to the dinner. As long as Hadwin stays in his seat this year :p

Cheers
    Chriso

Flaccid Member abowie is a splendid one to behold abowie is a splendid one to behold abowie is a splendid one to behold abowie is a splendid one to behold abowie is a splendid one to behold abowie is a splendid one to behold abowie is a splendid one to behold abowie is a splendid one to behold abowie is a splendid one to behold abowie is a splendid one to behold abowie is a splendid one to behold abowie's Avatar
    Dammit I bought another KISS

CK, SK, Satori, ManBagOD

Myself, Dave T, Pox, Hadwin, Wiz and at least one of his WA mates will be there and at the dinner.

Steve will probably, work and back willing. Not sure about CD, and Bear can't make it

Nunz, AC, Des P (Mondo), Sawkers and probably Aengus will also be there, being locals. Don't think Webby is going although Wiz and I will be catching up with him while we're there. Not sure about Harrassme; probably as someone has to get lost in the stairwell and othrewise it'll be me.

Hey Chriso we're staying in a Youth Hostel!! Care to join us?
    Last edited by abowie; 17th February 2007 at 08:11.

Scuba Imports Australia Chris is a name known to all Chris is a name known to all Chris is a name known to all Chris is a name known to all Chris is a name known to all Chris is a name known to all Chris is a name known to all Chris is a name known to all Chris is a name known to all Chris is a name known to all Chris is a name known to all Chris's Avatar
    rEVO III rMS

Inspo, Kiss, Prism, Meg, Pos

Quote Originally Posted by abowie  View Original Post

Hey Chriso we're staying in a Youth Hostel!! Care to join us?
    Maybe, but I can never find my way back to hotels. I will most likely end up sleeping by the water down at Darling Harbour like last year.

Anyway not sure if the Ban the YHA put on me has been lifted yet. Three years living in Byron Bay got me in a bit of trouble at those sort establishments

Cheers
    Chriso