Closed Thread
Page 36 of 36 FirstFirst ... 26 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36

Thread: Mornington Crescent: Freef and CeeBee go public.

Nutty dentist - uwdriller divelermentov is a glorious beacon of light divelermentov is a glorious beacon of light divelermentov is a glorious beacon of light divelermentov is a glorious beacon of light divelermentov is a glorious beacon of light divelermentov is a glorious beacon of light divelermentov is a glorious beacon of light divelermentov is a glorious beacon of light divelermentov is a glorious beacon of light divelermentov is a glorious beacon of light divelermentov is a glorious beacon of light divelermentov's Avatar
    homebuilder

rEvo powered inspo

Re: Mornington Crescent: Freef and CeeBee go public.

Hi Doris !!

Hi Doppler

I am back - not really now sitting in frankfurt in the lounge waiting for my flight to bangkok and fitting with this crap german keyboard - all the y and z are f....d up the same with the brackets

help someone - i am lost

and uuuuupppppppppsssssss here it went again
    it is a hard life i guess#

sounds like a trollop CeeBee has a reputation beyond repute CeeBee has a reputation beyond repute CeeBee has a reputation beyond repute CeeBee has a reputation beyond repute CeeBee has a reputation beyond repute CeeBee has a reputation beyond repute CeeBee has a reputation beyond repute CeeBee has a reputation beyond repute CeeBee has a reputation beyond repute CeeBee has a reputation beyond repute CeeBee has a reputation beyond repute CeeBee's Avatar

Baby!!! I missed you!!!

Where's my coffee and my cake? Being busy is no excuse. You're all talk. A promise is a promise...Oops..there it goes again....

Nutty dentist - uwdriller divelermentov is a glorious beacon of light divelermentov is a glorious beacon of light divelermentov is a glorious beacon of light divelermentov is a glorious beacon of light divelermentov is a glorious beacon of light divelermentov is a glorious beacon of light divelermentov is a glorious beacon of light divelermentov is a glorious beacon of light divelermentov is a glorious beacon of light divelermentov is a glorious beacon of light divelermentov is a glorious beacon of light divelermentov's Avatar
    homebuilder

rEvo powered inspo

Quote Originally Posted by CeeBee  View Original Post
    Baby!!! I missed you!!!

Where's my coffee and my cake? Being busy is no excuse. You're all talk. A promise is a promise...Oops..there it goes again....

What do you mean where is your coffee, i did send you two espressos by airmail morte than three days ago.

ok the envelopes get always soacked a bit, but no rerason not to squeeze it out inot a cup, didnt expect you not to figure this out.

UUUUPPPPPPPPPPPPSSSSSSSSSSSSSS one more

sounds like a trollop CeeBee has a reputation beyond repute CeeBee has a reputation beyond repute CeeBee has a reputation beyond repute CeeBee has a reputation beyond repute CeeBee has a reputation beyond repute CeeBee has a reputation beyond repute CeeBee has a reputation beyond repute CeeBee has a reputation beyond repute CeeBee has a reputation beyond repute CeeBee has a reputation beyond repute CeeBee has a reputation beyond repute CeeBee's Avatar

fitting with this crap german keyboard - all the y and z are f....d up the same with the brackets

Yeah..that happens with German made crap. Get over it.

Bakerloo. Excess baggage charge on the Circle line...

OOOpppps

homebuilder

rEvo powered inspo

Yeah..that happens with German made crap. Get over it.

Bakerloo. Excess baggage charge on the Circle line...

NO NO NO NO NO

the bakerloo excess charge does not apply, next time you should have checked my ticket,
    for first class passangers, and thats what i am a triple allowance does apply, despite you have already lost, so do you seriouslz want to start a second game

in this case this was a premature start. therefore you will have to return to starting possition, wait until all of us had a turn, and ofcourse zou will be banned from the circle lines until the last of us has cleared st pancras,

if this is what you want, well embarkment

OOOpppps

OOOOOOOPPPPPPPPPSSSSSSSSppdevilban:

homebuilder

rEvo powered inspo

i am off to have a quick shower, plane will leave in 45 minutes,

will get back to you guys when in bangkok

I always know what I want. Standard Rules Edition XXXIV Subsection B... for now....glad you picked up the gaunlet...

Go get your shower, Lermy...this will get hot and sweaty..

Holland Park

homebuilder

rEvo powered inspo

I always know what I want. Standard Rules Edition XXXIV Subsection B... for now....glad you picked up the gaunlet...

Go get your shower, Lermy...this will get hot and sweaty..

Holland Park
    sorry ceebs not possible, def. not unbder standard rules,
    I agree fantastic move that early in teh game, however it must have slipped your attention that holland park is only accessable during tulip season, and as we know the dutch would love it all year round, but well, they can't have it.
    get a peace of the cake and eat it is not cricket, despite eating to much cake makes one grow in the horizontal.

hey that menas horizontal are out for two moves, doppler what do you think - how is humphrey going, hope he is feed well and in good condition for our next feast :D

waterloo

holland park is only accessable during tulip season, and as we know the dutch would love it all year round, but well, they can't have it.
    get a peace of the cake and eat it is not cricket, despite eating to much cake makes one grow in the horizontal.
    It is the tulip season. For all I know it's winter in Topsy-Turvey world, but it is definitely spring in the superior hemisphere. And which cake are you speaking of? 'Special' cake from the 'Dam? Not on, Lermy..makes me start to question your motives very early in the game...Now I know there are tribes in Papua New Guinea who worship the game, and only play after chewing kava-kava until they can attempt Finklestein's Standard Deviation without sprogging...but this is not 'down there'....it's 'up here'. You have just quiched yourself. And you nearly involved Doppler in your deviant games. He's been through enough.

Beak Street closes down your verticals. Such sweet revenge, and no confectionary involved.

not RBW staff. EBT has a reputation beyond repute EBT has a reputation beyond repute EBT has a reputation beyond repute EBT has a reputation beyond repute EBT has a reputation beyond repute EBT has a reputation beyond repute EBT has a reputation beyond repute EBT has a reputation beyond repute EBT has a reputation beyond repute EBT has a reputation beyond repute EBT has a reputation beyond repute EBT's Avatar
    Classic Kiss

Sports kiss, dolphin

Having now educated everyone in the benefits of a tenuous grip on sanity, this thread has decided to retire and bids all its participants farewell....and best wishes for the afterlife (via PM).

Closed Thread
Page 36 of 36 FirstFirst ... 26 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36