Conversation Between diverjoer and onewheel

2 Visitor Messages

  1. Hi onewheel

    the tube is for running electric cables underground 200mm some bits come with a flange on the end which allows you to put the end cap on.

  2. Hi!

    What kind of tube did you get for the frame?


    Peter Andersson
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 2 of 2